Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you like wayne as a punchline rapper or a story-teller, Big Debate

But he was never aa story teller.......

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

I'M IN THIS BITCH
      GOONS ON DECK
      SNAKES GON HISS
      BUT IM A COOL CAT
      I DO IT FOR THE MONEY NIGGA
      BILL GATES ON THEM HOES
      AND YOU NIGGAS POTATO SALAD...
      CAMEL TOEEEEEEEEEEEEEES (drake voice)
      YOU NIGGAS FAKER THAN PLASTIC
      I GOT THROUGH THAT SENTENCE LIKE SOMEONE WITH A COLLEGE,
      DEGREEEEEEEEE. PAUSE.
      I EAT PUSSY FOR LUNCH
      SEND THEM BLOODS AT YOUR CRUTCH,
      KICKSTAND THROUGH YOUR HEART
      I STEP ON NIGGAS
      SORRY I GOT NO CHANGE

TUNECHI.

Comment

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
        lol stop pulling shit out your ass, no way a dumb nigga like you could cop a job...you cant even spell my nigga
        ummm, fagg, why you think i respond every now and then, umm cause im at work, and bitch you act like im tyna write a paper or some shit. lmao. gay ass boi. im workin and checkin in, you always on dis bitch meaning wat, yo hoe ass aint got shit else to do. why the fuck would i worry about grammar or spelling on a fuckin site. you sound like da kind of nigga dat like lil boys and shit, haaaaaaaa. yo pediphile lookin ass. nigga how u like lil boys? lmao. u prolly be at all da grade school functions and shit, lol. bookbag thuggin and shit, haaaaaa

Comment

i like his some punchlines.

Comment

Originally posted by jreed View Post
            ummm, fagg, why you think i respond every now and then, umm cause im at work, and bitch you act like im tyna write a paper or some shit. lmao. gay ass boi. im workin and checkin in, you always on dis bitch meaning wat, yo hoe ass aint got shit else to do. why the fuck would i worry about grammar or spelling on a fuckin site. you sound like da kind of nigga dat like lil boys and shit, haaaaaaaa. yo pediphile lookin ass. nigga how u like lil boys? lmao. u prolly be at all da grade school functions and shit, lol. bookbag thuggin and shit, haaaaaa
            nigga i live in atl i will straight up murk yo ass. im in the fucking b gang just so you know. already traced your ip so i know where you work bitch as boi...haaaaaaaa! i'll send my goons over there and make them put a rack of bananas up your ass in front of your boss boy and im not talking bout banana clips my nigga...real fucking bananas 40 bananas up your goddamn booty pipe until you have internal bleeding then i let them fuck you with an aids dick like weezy said...you goddamn milf addict lookin ass nigga you probably fuckin grannies while yo baby mama is on house arrest...you snitch boiii i'll fuck yo ass up you think you thuggin with a job haa!!! real niggas got no jobs they hustle HARD!! you bitch ass nigga now run to yo momma...oops i mean my house cause she came over...i left the condoms hanging out the window nigga ready to drop on your balding fucking head when you arrive...bitch ass thug playin no pistol havin ass nigga

Comment

I like punch lines better from weezy
              List of Lil Wayne Outtakes & Leaks:http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...-mixtapes.html

Comment

lol stop pulling shit out your ass, no way a dumb nigga like you could cop a job...you cant even spell my nigga
                Lmaoooo

Comment

So like i said pussy, i'm at work, where yo lame broke ass need to be. Get off the website and find somethin to do, lol, lame, cause we can clearly see you aint at work, lmao, what genius you know refer to gettin a job as coppin a job, lol, fuckin dummy, haaaaa. The ironic part is, i work doing customer service, servicing debit and credit cards for broke niggaz just like you who get unemployment, if your even gettin that. But seriously tho, other than being a gay prostitute, what do you do for money. Dick-suckin dnt count, lmao, haaaaa, haaaa, me and like 3 of my homeboys buggin at yo lame ass. my nigga charles said you prolly sell socks outside and shit on da highway, lol. lame ass nigga

Comment

Originally posted by jreed View Post
                    So like i said pussy, i'm at work, where yo lame broke ass need to be. Get off the website and find somethin to do, lol, lame, cause we can clearly see you aint at work, lmao, what genius you know refer to gettin a job as coppin a job, lol, fuckin dummy, haaaaa. The ironic part is, i work doing customer service, servicing debit and credit cards for broke niggaz just like you who get unemployment, if your even gettin that. But seriously tho, other than being a gay prostitute, what do you do for money. Dick-suckin dnt count, lmao, haaaaa, haaaa, me and like 3 of my homeboys buggin at yo lame ass. my nigga charles said you prolly sell socks outside and shit on da highway, lol. lame ass nigga
                    as i said nigga earlier i aint up for this bullshit, i just came home with 13 felonies on my dick no need for a hoe ass 27 year old ass nigga trying me, homo thuggin over the net hah. lame ass nigguh. and your fuckbuddies are probably laughing at the size of your dick right now cause you offered them head but waited for them to give a reach around, rofl. you lame ass boi i will blow up the whole fuckin district you live at i got missiles nigga and i aint even friends with the russians...they goin for the low-low right now aint shit to blow yo house up from here....fuckin snitch ass nigga i hope your mom keeps my kid so you can have a retarded brother....cause i smoked crack with your mom all through her fuckin pregnancy bitch ass nigga i'll ruin your life. meet me at the gas station but dont except me to come over there i'll blow yo ass up instead, customer service, credit card havin ass nigga i got RACKS ON RACKS nigga none of my money goes to the white man i keeps it in the dufflebag lame ass boi...now shut yo ass up before i send 4 of my goons to gangbang your fuckin clique nigga...and they gon put SOCKS on they dicks nigga just so they wont catch herpes from you....lame ass nigguh.

Comment

nigga i live in atl i will straight up murk yo ass. im in the fucking b gang just so you know. already traced your ip so i know where you work bitch as boi...haaaaaaaa! i'll send my goons over there and make them put a rack of bananas up your ass in front of your boss boy and im not talking bout banana clips my nigga...real fucking bananas 40 bananas up your goddamn booty pipe until you have internal bleeding then i let them fuck you with an aids dick like weezy said...you goddamn milf addict lookin ass nigga you probably fuckin grannies while yo baby mama is on house arrest...you snitch boiii i'll fuck yo ass up you think you thuggin with a job haa!!! real niggas got no jobs they hustle HARD!! you bitch ass nigga now run to yo momma...oops i mean my house cause she came over...i left the condoms hanging out the window nigga ready to drop on your balding fucking head when you arrive...bitch ass thug playin no pistol havin ass nigga
                      lol, uuugh, get yo gay ass outta here, one of my homegirls at work just read dis and asked if you were gay fuh real, lol. uuuggh, get yo dick in da booty ass outta here, you know only gay niggaz say da type of shit you just said. and only a bored broke mufucka wit nolife would even think to trace a nigga ip, lol, aww you bored cuz, yo boyfriend musta left. lmao, it'll be aiight. he'll be back, in back of yo ass. lol

Comment

Lmao both yaw soft.......

Comment

as i said nigga earlier i aint up for this bullshit, i just came home with 13 felonies on my dick no need for a hoe ass 27 year old ass nigga trying me, homo thuggin over the net hah. lame ass nigguh. and your fuckbuddies are probably laughing at the size of your dick right now cause you offered them head but waited for them to give a reach around, rofl. you lame ass boi i will blow up the whole fuckin district you live at i got missiles nigga and i aint even friends with the russians...they goin for the low-low right now aint shit to blow yo house up from here....fuckin snitch ass nigga i hope your mom keeps my kid so you can have a retarded brother....cause i smoked crack with your mom all through her fuckin pregnancy bitch ass nigga i'll ruin your life. meet me at the gas station but dont except me to come over there i'll blow yo ass up instead, customer service, credit card havin ass nigga i got RACKS ON RACKS nigga none of my money goes to the white man i keeps it in the dufflebag lame ass boi...now shut yo ass up before i send 4 of my goons to gangbang your fuckin clique nigga...and they gon put SOCKS on they dicks nigga just so they wont catch herpes from you....lame ass nigguh.
                          lmao, so u clearly stated your gay as hell, also you clrified you smoke crack, lol. i know you not tough in any way at all, so stop frontin cause you only scarin yourself pussy, real niggaz dnt talk like you at all, lame. AT ALL. I know you scared of me, your words clearly show it. awww u mad bitch, you sound like your 16 and can't leave your room,lol, I know i'm pissin you off, cause you steady gettin mad, frontin and shit. when you know the average girl could prolly beat yo faggot ass, lmao. By da way nigga, I Don't believe shit your sayin about anything at all. You a pussy, cause your dad breeds pussies. and to those who are dead in your family, haaaa, uh oh, it's 3:30, time to go home. See yo bitch ass later, haaaaaaa. I know you broke as hell too, nigga you dnt knw wat a rack look like. STOP FUCKIN BOYS AND GET SUM PUSSY LAME, HOLLA

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          Lmao both yaw soft.......
                          YOU PROLLY DAT NIGGA BOYFRIEND, lmao. yo bitch ass too nigga, stop stuntin

Comment

Working...
                          X