lol you know yall wasnt bumpin carter 2 when it came out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codys View Post
    Lol @ your fucking logic. Stfu already dude. Alot of people didn't start listening to Wayne until c3 but that doesn't make c3 their favorite album. C2 is way better than c3 but c3 appealed to more people because it had a more mainstream sound and same with c4. So of course they were bought more. Plus c2 Wayne didn't have the hype he has now
    man all im sayin is that none of wayne stuff would be played if it wasnt for carter 3 lol

Comment

How are you gonna tell people what they were and weren't listening to?

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        Because he was hood, we only fucked wit Wayne.... Then yaw came along and took em away
        LOL so you got all his cds

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
        How are you gonna tell people what they were and weren't listening to?
        How you gon tell me your favorite album is c2 but what you made you a fan is c3. ok my logic is fucked but so is yalls lol

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

How you gon tell me your favorite album is c2 but what you made you a fan is c3. ok my logic is fucked but so is yalls lol

My favorite part of American history was the Revolutionary War because it allowed us to create our very own country. I wasn't alive then though.

I don't understand you at all.

Comment

LOL so you got all his cds

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Correct

Comment

and we dont understand you dude....you faked an identity on a lil wayne forum....smh

Comment

if SOMETHING about this wasnt true, yall wouldnt be so defensive about the shit. and dont pop off if you not gon say nothin back, you dont want it wit me thump ANYBODY

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
                  and we dont understand you dude....you faked an identity on a lil wayne forum....smh
                  Oh yes I did.

if SOMETHING about this wasnt true, yall wouldnt be so defensive about the shit. and dont pop off if you not gon say nothin back, you dont want it wit me thump ANYBODY
                  Your logic just keeps getting worse. If my mother was a whore, I would still defend her, but that doesn't mean she isn't a whore.
                  Last edited by Sportz; 04-30-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

You trippin man. I'm with BrewCity on this one. I live in the south and when Tha Carter and Tha Carter II came out Lil Wayne had a huge buzz. I mean it's Lil Wayne we're talking about, he's been in the game for a years of course he would have a buzz for his 5th solo album. You act like 238,000 copies sold first week is bad. Besides you're on a Lil Wayne Fan Site. Nearly all of us are gonna have his discography from at least Tha Carter I.

How can you even defend you're statement? How do you know if any of us bought the cd the first day? Does it even matter? That's not even the point. Who cares when a person first heard Tha Carter II. The point is that some of us believe it's his best cd. So stfu and think before you make a stupid post.

#Inbeforeherepliesandsaysmylogicisfucked

Comment

Originally posted by xkevanx View Post
                      You trippin man. I'm with BrewCity on this one. I live in the south and when Tha Carter and Tha Carter II came out Lil Wayne had a huge buzz. I mean it's Lil Wayne we're talking about, he's been in the game for a years of course he would have a buzz for his 5th solo album. You act like 238,000 copies sold first week is bad. Besides you're on a Lil Wayne Fan Site. Nearly all of us are gonna have his discography from at least Tha Carter I.

How can you even defend you're statement? How do you know if any of us bought the cd the first day? Does it even matter? That's not even the point. Who cares when a person first heard Tha Carter II. The point is that some of us believe it's his best cd. So stfu and think before you make a stupid post.

#Inbeforeherepliesandsaysmylogicisfucked
                      he had the buzz because of his MIXTAPES, CARTER 2 AINT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT. If he aint have them mixtapes, c3 wouldnt have sold half what it sold. carter 2/1 had nothing to do with it im sorry lol

Comment

I'm almost 22 and have been listening to wayne since carter 1, simple as that. No need for me or anyone to lie about when they started listening to wayne, and who the fuck cares regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                          Oh yes I did.

Your logic just keeps getting worse. If my mother was a whore, I would still defend her, but that doesn't mean she isn't a whore.
                          lol then how come not 1 song from them was played like milli??? I never said it was wrong to have a opinion but it do mean something to me when most yall favorite songs and stuff came out waay back in the day but most people JUST BECAME A FAN. fuck all that you know yall dont play none of them like you do his carter 3 -newer stuff. Ive yet heard one nigga go down this street playin carter 1. NOT ONE. if its hot like yall say then I should hear it lol

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          I'm almost 22 and have been listening to wayne since carter 1, simple as that. No need for me or anyone to lie about when they started listening to wayne, and who the fuck cares regardless.
                          THE TRUTH HURT thats why Im getting these long ass responses lol

fake ass hotboy fans just cause wayne in it know they dont play none of they shit

Comment

Working...
                          X