Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    2002??? lol WELL. numbers dont lie

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

how the fuck you know that

AND BESIDES it dont matter,i refuse to believe you had the carter 2 when it came out. bmjr lol nigga

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

You
    9 out of 10 people but they heard bmjr
    U dumb young nigga. Mafuckaz my age wen u was in 4th, 5th grade either you liked bow wow or Lil wayne..... In high skool tha carter II was our carter 3 if u kno wat I mean...... Especially tha first one...... Tha first one had tha hood hyped and tha carter II we was hyped azz fuck for it.......Yung azz nigga

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      U dumb young nigga. Mafuckaz my age wen u was in 4th, 5th grade either you liked bow wow or Lil wayne..... In high skool tha carter II was our carter 3 if u kno wat I mean...... Especially tha first one...... Tha first one had tha hood hyped and tha carter II we was hyped azz fuck for it.......Yung azz nigga
      name one song you heard at the club from carter 2

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

maybe the 2nd one but you got me fucked up carter the hood wasnt hyped til 3. aint nobody got the carter 1 xD

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
          Yorker
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
            Yorker

Comment

name one song you heard at the club from carter 2

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

maybe the 2nd one but you got me fucked up carter the hood wasnt hyped til 3. aint nobody got the carter 1 xD
              MONEY ON MY MIND & FIREMAN but wtf does tha club got to do wit it ? And wtf nigga tha carter is tha damn near tha only album tha hood respect...... Bmjr and cashmoney millionaire = hood classic. I went down south for college for 2 years 08-09 09-2010 before transferring back home. They still played bmjr and money on my mind in tha club

Comment

MONEY ON MY MIND & FIREMAN but wtf does tha club got to do wit it ? And wtf nigga tha carter is tha damn near tha only album tha hood respect...... Bmjr and cashmoney millionaire = hood classic. I went down south for college for 2 years 08-09 09-2010 before transferring back home. They still played bmjr and money on my mind in tha club

Comment

2005 smh get outta here

who the fuck said we were?

and how big of a dick got stuck up your ass?

-_-

Comment

Were you really this bored that you sat around and decided to make this?

Comment

yeah, NOW. not when they came out

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      who the fuck said we were?

and how big of a dick got stuck up your ass?

-_-
                      lol here you go. why you always got something slick to say but when somebody real light a fire under that ass you aint got nothin to say

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                      Were you really this bored that you sat around and decided to make this?
                      idk lol but alot people favorite album here is carter 2 . hmmmm if it was that popular why everybody aint go out and buy that like they did 3 and 4

Comment

idk lol but alot people favorite album here is carter 2 . hmmmm if it was that popular why everybody aint go out and buy that like they did 3 and 4
                        Lol @ your fucking logic. Stfu already dude. Alot of people didn't start listening to Wayne until c3 but that doesn't make c3 their favorite album. C2 is way better than c3 but c3 appealed to more people because it had a more mainstream sound and same with c4. So of course they were bought more. Plus c2 Wayne didn't have the hype he has now

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

yeah, NOW. not when they came out

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

lol here you go. why you always got something slick to say but when somebody real light a fire under that ass you aint got nothin to say

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Because he was hood, we only fucked wit Wayne.... Then yaw came along and took em away

Comment

Working...
                          X