No announcement yet.

lol you know yall wasnt bumpin carter 2 when it came out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure has hell wasnt i never even liked wayne, but i gradually got into him and looked up his old shit

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
      I didn't even know what a Lil Wayne was until 2009 My first song was Fireman though.
      xD

Comment

started listening to him in 06 best cd imo is c3 tho. its a cd i can listen to with out skiping tracks.
        they said i couldn't play football i was too small
        they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
        they said i couldn't play baseball at all
        & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
          only reason carter 2 most people favorite here is cuz they think that make them a real fan but this man aint have fans til 2008 xd you wasnt on this man shit til carter 3 say what you want
          shut yo young azz up tha block is hot went platinum....... And in high school if you wasn't fuckin wit dipset or lil wayne you was a lame... Mane stfu.........

Comment

I've been liking Wayne since like 2002; and I know you didn't just say Tha Carter II wasn't hot when it came out.

Edit: And 2005, December at that, isn't even that long ago. You act like niggas are in here saying they were fuckin' with dude since True Story. What difference does it make anyway?
            Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 04-29-2012, 09:43 PM.
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

lol well see, THAT make sense. but if you my age, you didnt start listening to him til c3 i dont give a fuck. and most people here are younger than me so....thats where I got this from lol
              lol the fuck? How old are you 16? I've been listening to wayne since I was in middle school and I'm gonna be 20. CII came out when I was in middle school.

I know a lot of people that got into his shit when CIII dropped, but they went BACK and listened to his old shit and think that CII was his best album. But don't think that thats what everyone here did.

but lol thanks for bringing back memories of my bus rides freshman year listening to that DJ 31 Degreez Weezyveli tape though. CIII leaks >>>

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                I've been liking Wayne since like 2002; and I know you didn't just say Tha Carter II wasn't hot when it came out.

Edit: And 2005, December at that, isn't even that long ago. You act like niggas are in here saying they were fuckin' with dude since True Story. What difference does it make anyway?
                whoa!
                how old are you? I'm 19 and didn't start til C2.
                .................... ....................

Comment

i been a weezy fan since 2003ish....i remember bumpin the carter 2 in my civic with my kicker l7s....so idk maybe some kids werent but i was....fuck i was on that carter I shit too

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                    whoa!
                    how old are you? I'm 19 and didn't start til C2.
                    I'm younger than you. I'm 16 (17 on the 9th). I was just really into music early on cuz of my stepsister who is 6 years older than me. She was and is a HUGE Weezy fan.

Plus I have an older cousin (12 years older) who was heavy on that Hot Boy shit. But I wasn't interested at 3 years old lol. I was destined to like Wayne.
                    Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 04-29-2012, 10:12 PM.
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                      shut yo young azz up tha block is hot went platinum....... And in high school if you wasn't fuckin wit dipset or lil wayne you was a lame... Mane stfu.........
                      LOL ask anybody in real life what they favorite wayne song is or favorite song. you will hear them say like father like son b4 "the carter 2" lololol

Comment

LOL ask anybody in real life what they favorite wayne song is or favorite song. you will hear them say like father like son b4 "the carter 2" lololol
                        naw if I asked sumbody in real life they wouldnt pick track 5 off like father like son cuz 9 times outta 10 they haven't heard it... And they definitely wouldn't track 13 off C2....... If I did ask a person in real life "where I'm from" that's my age they would pick "bmjr" or "monney on my mind" or a song off "I can't feel my face:blow" tbh.....
                        Last edited by BrewCityYM; 04-29-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post

2002??? lol WELL. numbers dont lie

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

naw if I asked sumbody in real life they wouldnt pick track 5 off like father like son cuz 9 times outta 10 they haven't heard it... And they definitely wouldn't track 13 off C2....... If I did ask a person in real life "where I'm from" that's my age they would pick "bmjr" or "monney on my mind" or a song off "I can't feel my face:blow" tbh.....
                          how the fuck you know that

AND BESIDES it dont matter,i refuse to believe you had the carter 2 when it came out. bmjr lol nigga

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

9 out of 10 people but they heard bmjr

Comment

Working...
                          X