• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this troll still being fed?

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      Why is this troll still being fed?
      lol I must be a troll in real life. I never called ANYBODY OUT THEY NAME. Yall went there with ME. I aint say everybody that like carter 2 is fake. YALL WENT THERE.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        lol I must be a troll in real life. I never called ANYBODY OUT THEY NAME. Yall went there with ME. I aint say everybody that like carter 2 is fake. YALL WENT THERE.
        So, what was your original intended message with this thread?

Comment

I was young in 2005, but I remember I bought the album because I heard Fireman on the radio. Unfortunately, I didn't know at the time that Wal-Mart didn't sell dirty cd's. lol

Comment

lol ok he had fanbase before then, you right. This just what i think. Yall can have yall opinion why cant i.

---------- post added at 02:05 pm ---------- previous post was at 02:04 pm ----------

try again. I came back just to get in yo ass -_- how yav song is carter but yo favorite artist 2 chainz come again
            who da fuck said 2chainz my favorite artist nigga wtf you talkin bout nigga!!!!!! Plz let me know wen have i ever said he was my favorite artist?????????????????

Comment

Fuck this niggas talking about. Been bumping Wayne way before 2005. Well atleast my uncle, I was bumpin fireman but never copped the whole album, I was like 9 or 10.

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
                since midnight club
                Lol

Comment

I didn't really start listening to music until like 4 years ago

before 2008 I didn't listen to shit

just random music from movies / video gamess

Comment

Been a fan since 2005.. I was 10 years old.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yp2U-SsX8E[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                      So, what was your original intended message with this thread?
                      that some of yall fake xD carter 2 is better than 3....ok but you wasnt listening to him then???? DONT GO TOGETHER

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                      who da fuck said 2chainz my favorite artist nigga wtf you talkin bout nigga!!!!!! Plz let me know wen have i ever said he was my favorite artist?????????????????
                      lol what?? THATS NOT THE POINT THO. if carter 2 was as hot at the time as carter 3 was WHY IT AINT SELL. Cant nobody answer the question but they wanna throw slugs.

and why everybody goin at me fav album carter 2 lol

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

talking about I took him away from yall, LOL nigga what???? I aint tell him to go buy a skateboard and put them boots on

Comment

that some of yall fake xD carter 2 is better than 3....ok but you wasnt listening to him then???? DONT GO TOGETHER
                        Lol wait, I can't enjoy a album because I didn't hear it when it dropped? lolwut.
                        Last edited by martian master; 04-30-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                          Lol wait, I can't enjoy a album because I didn't hear it when it dropped? lolwut.
                          how much you enjoyed it aint got nothin to do with me. I dont see how it can be your favorite if you dont listen to it tho.

Comment

Working...
                          X