lol you know yall wasnt bumpin carter 2 when it came out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Sweetest Girl was the first time I heard of Wayne. I dl'd Carter 3 cause I had to check more music out. Then I worked my way down the discography, and Carter 2 is still his best album imo.

But to answer, no I wasn't bumpin' it when it came out cause I didn't even knew about him.
    same shit to me too.. can't deny that Carter 2 is his best work.

Comment

I was 9 in 2005 and I didn't know what rap was before 2007 (snoop dogg, akon, sims etc...)

and you can't say I have C2 as my fav album cause I think its gonna make me a real fan, if that was the case Rebirth wouldn't be my 2nd favorite album and I would hate on all Wayne's mainstream songs like alot people do.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

You're wrong because even though I wasn't a big Wayne fan when I first started listening to him, but I've been listening to Wayne's music since 2000-ish. Which is when I first got into rap. I remember loving the track 'Shine' when I first saw it on BET lol. I actually didn't get into Wayne's music heavy until right before Tha Carter II dropped.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          You're wrong because even though I wasn't a big Wayne fan when I first started listening to him, but I've been listening to Wayne's music since 2000-ish. Which is when I first got into rap. I remember loving the track 'Shine' when I first saw it on BET lol. I actually didn't get into Wayne's music heavy until right before Tha Carter II dropped.
          It was just impossible to resist

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            Been listening to Wayne since 2006.
            I don't remember writing this? Wtf?
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

since midnight club
              "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Been listening to Wayne since IANAHB so

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                  I didn't even know what a Lil Wayne was until 2009 My first song was Fireman though.
                  Wasn't Fireman everyone's first Lil Wayne song lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    I don't remember writing this? Wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                      Wasn't Fireman everyone's first Lil Wayne song lol
                      GO DJ was for me and many others.

lol, only 1 person knew about Wayne in his mid career (500 Degreez). Most of us either knew him in the late 90's, mid 2000's or 08-present.

Comment

Tha first time i heard Lil Wayne was when Go DJ was on tha radio but i wasnt into music that time but i remembered tha song, then midnight club had Go DJ and Shine and i love those tracks,then Bought a psp from a pawn shop and it had Fireman on it and i loved it but still didnt care who Lil Wayne was till 2008 when everyone loved him,i went and downloaded tha album and it got me into Weezy and music so yeah C3 is my fav cuz of that but now i have Waynes whole discography and i be bumpin shit he did in 2003...who cares if we didnt bump his shit back then, we still all love his music bro

Comment

Originally posted by xkevanx View Post
                          You're logic is so ridiculous. I don't know what point you are trying to deliver. Everyone knows that Wayne gained a ton of fans in between the time of C2 and C3, but to say he didn't have any fans or a buzz before 2006 is just ridiculous. And if Wayne didn't have C1 or C2, C3 wouldnt have sold shit! Damn troll, I'm out of this bitch.
                          lol ok he had fanbase before then, you right. this just what I THINK. yall can have yall opinion why cant I.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          Yea u right they was more than hot......
                          TRY AGAIN. I came back just to get in yo ass -_- how yav song is carter but yo favorite artist 2 chainz come again

Comment

Working...
                          X