• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by magimax View Post
    really unforgettable album
    *Fixed or

Originally posted by magimax View Post
    really forgettable album in my fucking opinion that is not a fact and I don't really know shit

One of these
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      *Fixed or

One of these
      lol tbh.

Comment

• I can't believe some of you don't like this album! It's been on repeat for dayssss.

Comment

• God Bless Amerika is easily the best song for me.

Comment

• this album is, by far, way better than c4 and the first ianahb. Its just great, if they was to take out hot revolver, hello, and romance. then the album would be a 10/10 for me. but those songs plus soulja boys terrible verse makes it a 8/10. Soulja boys wowzers beat is the shit doe.

Comment

• im kinda tired of the album already.. overplayed the fuck outta it

im bumpin like father like son now for a 2 days or somethin ..maaan waynes flow was so entertainin'..

but still INAHB2 is good fucking album tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                im kinda tired of the album already.. overplayed the fuck outta it

im bumpin like father like son now for a 2 days or somethin ..maaan waynes flow was so entertainin'..

Nothing can be better than Wayne's flow on LFLS

'Bout to bump that shit now
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I think u can't compare this to the carter 4 as in. I am not a human being series is way different then the carter series and meant for everyone , you have rock, you have autotune , you have dark beats , you have club bangers , you have tons of features, in my mind u can compare carter 4 to any other carter album but not I am not a human being way to different of CDs and feel to do so. God bless Amerika and Back to you are dope as fuck !

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                    im kinda tired of the album already.. overplayed the fuck outta it

nah b, last 20 minutes are trash which doesn't make it a good body of work imo

got some nice tracks u can just bump, that's it though

Originally posted by shaolinmonk06 View Post
                    this album is, by far, way better than c4 and the first ianahb. Its just great, if they was to take out hot revolver, hello, and romance. then the album would be a 10/10 for me. but those songs plus soulja boys terrible verse makes it a 8/10. Soulja boys wowzers beat is the shit doe.
                    So you're saying Soulja Boy's verse was terrible, but at the same time I can see a Hopsin sig on my computer screen?!

How does that make sense?

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Why Isnt Anyone Talkin Bout The " Hello " Track , Thats Crazy he Killz That!
                      Life Ain't Shit , But Bitches And Money

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                        Damn dude, I been listening to God Bless Amerika & Back To You all night and I just can't get into em. It seems that on deep toned beats (beats that aren't bangers) Wayne is just boring since his lines aren't anything.

Really disappointed in God Bless Amerika
                        I'm starting to think Wayne doesn't do deep slow tracks anymore because of people like you. You realize Trouble and Mirror were a slow tracks and deep too?

Comment

• Originally posted by LtFanTn View Post
                          Why Isnt Anyone Talkin Bout The " Hello " Track , Thats Crazy he Killz That!
                          im guessing cuz the majority of ppl thought it was azzz

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Working...
                          X