[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    Did we even discuss how horrible the beat for Wowzers is?

Everyone on here could make it within a few minutes fucking around on FL studios lmao
    Well it is Soulja Boy, you can't expect some epic shit coming from him, rap-wise or beat-wise
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Well it is Soulja Boy, you can't expect some epic shit coming from him, rap-wise or beat-wise
      just imagine the process of this though....

soulja boy made this garbage in 5min, send it to wayne ("this shit tight cuhz")

wayne struggled over it...featured some F-class rapper and even put it on his fucking album

lmao what the fuck
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
        Kendrick & JT won. No #1 album for Wayne

idk what dafuq @neil.seward talkin about, Kendrick owns Hip Hop. Drake is in 2nd place in Hip Hop & 1st in R&B bruh.
        Nah man... I'd say they can share the 1st place. Lyrically, they're on the same level. Kendrick is better in terms of flow, but Drake's definitely more emotional.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by rav14 View Post
          Fuk you, just go suck Kendrick's d**k somewhere else.
          I'm sorry for interrupting you while sucking Wayne's dick

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          Nah man... I'd say they can share the 1st place. Lyrically, they're on the same level. Kendrick is better in terms of flow, but Drake's definitely more emotional.
          That's cool. I enjoy both artists.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          That's cool. I enjoy both artists.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
            Kendrick & JT won. No #1 album for Wayne

idk what dafuq @neil.seward talkin about, Kendrick owns Hip Hop. Drake is in 2nd place in Hip Hop & 1st in R&B bruh.
            IDK what [MENTION=6779]BAMBAM[/MENTION] is talking about, Kendrick was brought about into the mainstream partially because of Drake, sells way less than Drake, and is requested way less than Drake for features. Kendrick is more talented, but Drake owns hip-hop now.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              Are you talking in a week? Coz Kanye and Jay z go platinum all the time, not in a week, but they do...

Drake never went platinum in a week...
              No like 1 month.

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              Bruh Kanye had like the 3 biggest records of 2012 fuck you on lol..
              How much did they sell ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                No like 1 month.

How much did they sell ?
                How much did Honey Cocaine sell?

Comment

• scary part about ianahb2 is that wayne said in the interview with sway that it could be carter 5...

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    Did we even discuss how horrible the beat for Wowzers is?

Everyone on here could make it within a few minutes fucking around on FL studios lmao
                    wowzers is one of the worst beats in hip hop history lol. it really is a mess .... sounds like a kid made it just messing around with production software for the first time. it's so cheezy. i can't even believe weezy rhymed over that shit, let alone put it on the album. it's like an F-grade pussy monster (which is a pretty annoying song itself, but at least it's got a iller beat and better lyrics)

Comment

• Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                      wowzers is one of the worst beats in hip hop history lol. it really is a mess .... sounds like a kid made it just messing around with production software for the first time. it's so cheezy. i can't even believe weezy rhymed over that shit, let alone put it on the album. it's like an F-grade pussy monster (which is a pretty annoying song itself, but at least it's got a iller beat and better lyrics)
                      yeah it's unprofessional to say the least. It's a fruitloops home made beat job tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Steveee View Post
                        scary part about ianahb2 is that wayne said in the interview with sway that it could be carter 5...
                        why is that scary?

You don't think C5 will be on some classic shit, do you?

do you?
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Good sales. Someone tell me why its bad... I'm ready to prove you wrong.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                          X