FUCK PUSHA T diss!! FIREW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    IF Wayne is an alien and Will smith kills alien..how does that line even make sense...

if he said I'm an alien and you aint the prince of bel air...but he said I hope you aint the prince of bel air...shit aint make no sense...think about it..
    Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    Im done...im going to bed...I'll accept my L for being a Wayne fan tonight...

Thought you were done and accepted the fact the song isn't good?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      Thought you were done and accepted the fact the song isn't good?
      Thanks for reminding me inspector
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

IF Wayne is an alien and Will smith kills alien..how does that line even make sense...

if he said I'm an alien and you aint the prince of bel air...but he said I hope you aint the prince of bel air...shit aint make no sense...think about it..
        It actually makes perfect sense..but its dumb

Wayne says he's an Alien..Will Smith Kills Aliens so he hopes you are not Will Smith..

translation- he hopes you dont kill him... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
          Don't worry about him man. Hes a low-life who has nothing else better to do than troll/hate on this forum.

Fuck em.
          You have a sorry ass life, still following me around on a damn forum like it's your damn job.

Comment

Kinda true...him saying "and I hope you..." but it's still a smart line tho. Don't lie..
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
              You have a sorry ass life, still following me around on a damn forum like it's your damn job.
              Just watching you rack up L's

Comment

• There battle is tearing us apart.
                One Hit Wonders 300M
                *I'm like, how can i leave her? love is a bitch, but everybody need her.- Weezy*
                Loving and breathing music till the death of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                  Just watching you rack up L's
                  Last time I checked that is the one and only job your sorry ass can get

Comment

Thanks for reminding me inspector
                    I just don't see the point in keep trying to I guess persuade people this diss is bad? If that's what you're trying to do. At least thats what it seems like to me. Okay you don't like the song, why keep clicking the thread? Not enough K Dot stuff to talk about?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                      I just don't see the point in keep trying to I guess persuade people this diss is bad? If that's what you're trying to do. At least thats what it seems like to me. Okay you don't like the song, why keep clicking the thread? Not enough K Dot stuff to talk about?
                      Not into the THP back and forth tonight bro. Let this one go until later on today...
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
                        Depends.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

The diss track dropped 3 fucking hours ago you fucking idiot.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

NO SHIT SHERLOCK im talking bout a possible Drake diss!

Comment

Not into the THP back and forth tonight bro. Let this one go until later on today...
                          No, I'm really try to understand.

See me and most people, when I enter a thread for a new song or about an artist I don't like, I might post once and then I leave. No more posts unless people quote me or ask me something.

See you, you enter a thread where you clearly don't like the song that the song is about, and keep posting even after you "accepted your L". I wanna know why you keep coming back and trying to persuade people that the lines in this song and the song in general are "bad". Aren't you the same person who goes around posting "My opinion, your opinion, blah blah blah"? You don't like the song, we get it.

Comment

Working...
                          X