No announcement yet.

Carter 4 did change my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys... does anyone have the original c4 album without the tags in good quality? You know the unofficial Public Enemy mixtape he dropped with another planet politics, going in, steady mobbing, no quitter....

Comment

Originally posted by Dukez View Post
      hey guys... does anyone have the original c4 album without the tags in good quality? You know the unofficial Public Enemy mixtape he dropped with another planet politics, going in, steady mobbing, no quitter....
      I don't think that's the original C4..

Comment

well i believe a lot of those songs were rebirth outtakes and c4 sessions... whether or not they would have made the album. but whatever, i just want a tagless version

Comment

The real C4 was going to be on some synth heavy, autotune, new orleans maniac, alien type of shit.

Dude went from mixtape favorite to hiphop superstar to the brainless, ferocious beast he became after releasing C3.

Told Y'all, Steady Mobbin', No Quitter and Kobe Bryant are some of my fav Weezy songs ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukez View Post
            well i believe a lot of those songs were rebirth outtakes and c4 sessions... whether or not they would have made the album. but whatever, i just want a tagless version
            I have.. but Another planet is a feature.. and Politics is from Rebirth..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Miron View Post
              The real C4 was going to be on some synth heavy, autotune, new orleans maniac, alien type of shit.

Dude went from mixtape favorite to hiphop superstar to the brainless, ferocious beast he became after releasing C3.

Told Y'all, Steady Mobbin', No Quitter and Kobe Bryant are some of my fav Weezy songs ever.
              stop, I'm getting horny
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Akaash View Post
                You're wasted so you decided to make a thread about Tha Carter IV?
                It was at like 6am, thought it would be thread worthy

Instagram:
                NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                  stop, I'm getting horny
                  you know I love praising Wayne to the fullest ha

Comment

I started thinking Wayne went soft on CIV because he knew it was gonna sell regardless, so why waste your best on something people will eat up anyway

Comment

I blame people like the dude on that interview for hyping up CIV to a level where people were expecting the greatest album of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
                        I blame people like the dude on that interview for hyping up CIV to a level where people were expecting the greatest album of all time.

ummm are you serious?

dude wayne re-did c4 after he got out of jail, the og c4 is sitting wherever and is waynes best album ever recorded, unfortunately we'll probably never get to hear it

dow jones was talking about the og c4, this how to love, how to hate c4 didnt even exist during that time

Comment

He should release a C4: Pre-Jail Edition...

Comment

Working...
                          X