X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

the og c4 is sitting wherever and is waynes best album ever recorded
    You really think so?

I don't think it would've been as versatile and big as C3 or as cohesive as C2 tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      ummm are you serious?

dude wayne re-did c4 after he got out of jail, the og c4 is sitting wherever and is waynes best album ever recorded, unfortunately we'll probably never get to hear it

dow jones was talking about the og c4, this how to love, how to hate c4 didnt even exist during that time
      still wouldn't be better than og c3
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        truuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

og c3 sessions was the best music he ever made.... it was also the time in which he fucked with the most sampled hiphop. Him and Streetrunner album in 2007-2008 would have been hailed as the greatest modern hip hop album.

Comment

Originally posted by Miron View Post
            You really think so?

I don't think it would've been as versatile and big as C3 or as cohesive as C2 tbh.

hell ya i aint even heard a song like No Quitter before, lyrically crazy and the beat is triumphant, shit should have been released as a single, he didnt even curse in the entire song, except for the word dick

i dont know, maybe, og c3 is definitely his best work but No Quitter, Told Yall and those other few songs are pretty damn crazy, so if he has dozens of more songs just like those then og c4 would probably be his best

and its such a shame that we'll probably never get to hear it, i really dont understand how wayne just decided to scrap that shit and re-record the entire album when it was already done, his light up verse from jail was fuckin sick and i was expecting some verses like that.... but no

Comment

One night with Nikki Minaj and My Life would change TOOOOOOOO!!! #TeamLA Inglewood, CA Stand da Fuck Up!
              Follow Me On Twitter---------->
              @Dj_RobbyDee

$20 Great Quality Bass Subbing Beats from a Los Angeles DJ------->
              SoundClick.com/DjRobbyDee

Youtube------->
              Youtube.com/DjRobbyDeeTho

Comment

Originally posted by Dj_RobbyDee View Post
                One night with Nikki Minaj and My Life would change TOOOOOOOO!!! #TeamLA Inglewood, CA Stand da Fuck Up!
                God shut the fuck up no one cares you're from Inglewood

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  God shut the fuck up no one cares you're from Inglewood
                  Breh

You need

to

realize

#TeamLA

Inglewood

C

A

Stand da Fuck

Up!

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                    I started thinking Wayne went soft on CIV because he knew it was gonna sell regardless, so why waste your best on something people will eat up anyway
                    That's what real artists do. Like Kanye and Jay-Z did with WTT. Seems like Wayne ain't got love for the game anymore and not even taking his rap career serious... Never looked at Wayne as a artist though, more like a rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                      That's what real artists do. Like Kanye and Jay-Z did with WTT. Seems like Wayne ain't got love for the game anymore and not even taking his rap career serious... Never looked at Wayne as a artist though, more like a rapper.
                      this guy sounds like a bitch

and WTT was lazy effort...Kanye barely produced anything and had average verses....Jay wasn't special either

and people ate it up any...look at Niggas In Parris: horrible song, but everyone loves it cause it's so "catchy"

last.fm || twitter

Comment

this guy sounds like a bitch

and WTT was lazy effort...Kanye barely produced anything and had average verses....Jay wasn't special either

and people ate it up any...look at Niggas In Parris: horrible song, but everyone loves it cause it's so "catchy"
                        is that the ''I ball so hard niggas wanna find me, that shit cray!'' song??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Breh

You need

to

realize

#TeamLA

Inglewood

C

A

Stand da Fuck

Up!