Carter 4 did change my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    is that the ''I ball so hard niggas wanna find me, that shit cray!'' song??
    yep, shit's trash...but PlayinWithFire just nees some artist to worship
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
      this guy sounds like a bitch

and WTT was lazy effort...Kanye barely produced anything and had average verses....Jay wasn't special either

and people ate it up any...look at Niggas In Parris: horrible song, but everyone loves it cause it's so "catchy"
      What's bitchy about what i said? Wayne doesn't care about his music quality anymore and he doesn't even pick the songs for his albums or anything.

How was WTT a lazy effort though? Who cares if Kanye wasn't producing the whole album lol, seems like you're a Ye stan if you don't like the album because he didn't produce everything. Kanye's lyrics was on point and so was Hova's...

Niggas In Paris though, it's a fun song and you shouldn't judge be album based on that song, but songs like Murder To Excellence, Why I Love You, No Church In The Wild, New Day and Primetime. NIP is like exactly what The Motto is to Take Care. It's just a fun song on there, but it seems like people you take everything way to serious...

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
        What's bitchy about what i said? Wayne doesn't care about his music quality anymore and he doesn't even pick the songs for his albums or anything.

How was WTT a lazy effort though? Who cares if Kanye wasn't producing the whole album lol, seems like you're a Ye stan if you don't like the album because he didn't produce everything. Kanye's lyrics was on point and so was Hova's...

Niggas In Paris though, it's a fun song and you shouldn't judge be album based on that song, but songs like Murder To Excellence, Why I Love You, No Church In The Wild, New Day and Primetime. NIP is like exactly what The Motto is to Take Care. It's just a fun song on there, but it seems like people you take everything way to serious...
        Kanye's worst lyrical appearance in his whole career = WTT

worst album in "his" discography (I know it's a collab album, still counts as LP though)

Murder To Excellence & New Day were dope and No Church In The Wild had a sick beat...the rest was very forgettable

looks like I don't agree with you, doesn't make sense to call me a "Ye stan" though...I'm not the guy who left this forum and went to KTT because [MENTION=42670]PrettyFlacko.[/MENTION] (was it him?) made fun of you with your toothbrush-ass-fetish

last.fm || twitter

Comment

worst album in "his" discography (I know it's a collab album, still counts as LP though)

Murder To Excellence & New Day were dope and No Church In The Wild had a sick beat...the rest was very forgettable

looks like I don't agree with you, doesn't make sense to call me a "Ye stan" though...I'm not the guy who left this forum and went to KTT because @PrettyFlacko. (was it him?) made fun of you with your toothbrush-ass-fetish

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Told Ya'll was supposed to be on Tha Carter IV tho. That song changed my life.

Comment

looks like I don't agree with you, doesn't make sense to call me a "Ye stan" though...I'm not the guy who left this forum and went to KTT because @PrettyFlacko. (was it him?) made fun of you with your toothbrush-ass-fetish
              I completely disagree with you lmaoo.

Afaik you got almost double the amount of post i got on there and been there double amount of time i've been there, so argument irrelevant dude.

And lmao do you really think i left because of that?

I was gone for like a month because the forum was dead and the members who were active was lame as fuck. How if it possible to make fun of me with that toothbrush thing when i find it funny myself doe.

And LOL at you calling asistance from PrettyFlacko and tagging him in this shit Can't have a discussion on your own bruh?

Comment

I completely disagree with you lmaoo.

Afaik you got almost double the amount of post i got on there and been there double amount of time i've been there, so argument irrelevant dude.

And lmao do you really think i left because of that?

I was gone for like a month because the forum was dead and the members who were active was lame as fuck. How if it possible to make fun of me with that toothbrush thing when i find it funny myself doe.

And LOL at you calling asistance from PrettyFlacko and tagging him in this shit Can't have a discussion on your own bruh?
                I never left LWHQ like a lil bitch after getting ethered though lmao, you got a nice excuse there though

and I just used the new function...aren't you always complaining that LWHQ doesn't have shit that KTT has? Now we got shit KTT doesn't have... [MENTION=53150]PlayinWithFire[/MENTION] bitch nigga *Pusha T voice*

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Nah it was Frank who ethered him into coma

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

I never left LWHQ like a lil bitch after getting ethered though lmao, you got a nice excuse there though

and I just used the new function...aren't you always complaining that LWHQ doesn't have shit that KTT has? Now we got shit KTT doesn't have... @PlayinWithFire bitch nigga *Pusha T voice*
                    The funny thing is how you're always on my dick lmao... You quote me everywhere like you're my biggest fan.
                    Originally posted by Quil View Post
                    Nah it was Frank who ethered him into coma
                    You guys here throw around the word "ether" like people do with "classic" on KTT

Comment

The funny thing is how you're always on my dick lmao... You quote me everywhere like you're my biggest fan.

You guys here throw around the word "ether" like people do with "classic" on KTT
                      lmao the shit you been posting was more embarrassing than Sportz

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                        lmao the shit you been posting was more embarrassing than Sportz
                        No it wasn't, stop overexaggerating and get off my dick

Comment

No it wasn't, stop overexaggerating and get off my dick

dude u said: I brushed my asshole with a mate's tooth brush and I am gonna sleep with him tonight.

Or something along these lines.

But now tell me, how am I on your dick? The minute you came back you have been on my dick

Comment

Working...
                          X