Carter 4 did change my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quil View Post
    dude u said: I brushed my asshole with a mate's tooth brush and I am gonna sleep with him tonight.

Or something along these lines.

But now tell me, how am I on your dick? The minute you came back you have been on my dick
    I brushed my ass with a toothbrush like that dude brushed the soap in Project X with that toothbrush (dunno if you seen the movie)

The dude who owned the toothbrush was a dude who held a party, not the dude i went to the party with. And you people on here are stupid as fuck lmao.. Thinking sleeping over at a friends house is gay and shit. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
      I brushed my ass with a toothbrush like that dude brushed the soap in Project X with that toothbrush (dunno if you seen the movie)

The dude who owned the toothbrush was a dude who held a party, not the dude i went to the party with. And you people on here are stupid as fuck lmao.. Thinking sleeping over at a friends house is gay and shit. Smh
      That's not how you worded that shit tho LOL

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Thread delivered, shouts to @Quil
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

That's not how you worded that shit tho LOL
          What i just wrote is exactly the truth and how it is lol. I remember i wrote some shit like "sleep wit him" but really though y'all all knew what i ment but choosed to read it the wrong way...

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
            What i just wrote is exactly the truth and how it is lol. I remember i wrote some shit like "sleep wit him" but really though y'all all knew what i ment but choosed to read it the wrong way...

Even if you meant you literally slept with, that would be okay, to each his own, but we don't wanna hear that shit lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Comment

If IANAHB didn't change your life, I don't think the "original" C4 would have either, whatever that would have been...

Comment

Even if you meant you literally slept with, that would be okay, to each his own, but we don't wanna hear that shit lol

Comment

How can people make statements like the unheard Carter IV is Wayne's best album

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                      Well if there is an unheard C4, we did hear like 4 or 5 tracks and they were amazing.

So I guess their hoping/guessing the rest of it is dope

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        Well if there is an unheard C4, we did hear like 4 or 5 tracks and they were amazing.

So I guess their hoping/guessing the rest of it is dope
                        Maybe so, but unless there is tangible evidence that it is Wayne's best album (which is still an opinion), it can't be.

I know it probably is, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post

seriously?

i dont feel like repeating the same stuff i already said multiple times, so look back at my older posts

Comment

Working...
                          X