• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equal

Both have their pros and cons

I wish they could have thrown in some C3 leftovers

Waiting for Shit Stains

Comment

im glad people still are consious. c4 is a classic. this is not.

Comment

Yeah C4 Is Very Underrated , I Have To Listen To IANHB2 , I Cant Tell Ya Wats Better Yet , But I Like C4
        Life Ain't Shit , But Bitches And Money

Comment

I think C4 is a classic too. It had great reply value, I literally played it everyday for practically half a year.
          The only cons to C4 were, The Intro Track, completely comprised of punchlines, and the fact that Wayne sounded bored on most tracks.
          But everything else was on point. There are definitely tracks on C4 that can hold there own with some of Waynes best songs.

I really do like IANAHB2 Though. He sounded happy to record, the flow was great on most of the songs, and its definitely an improvement over what he has been putting out. I prefer this over D4 by far. I felt like every 10 seconds on d4 I heard pussy or dick, and it got old quick. He toned it down a bit on this.

Songs like Gunwalk, Trigger Finger, Back to you, and God Bless Amerika give me hope that Wayne will be even better in the future.
          C5 gonna be a classic though. Guarantee itt.
          Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

no.
            but IANAHB2 is a great album though.....i like it, imma buy it

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              Get back to you in a couple weeks. When you can make an actual judgment.... When C4 first dropped people were saying C4 > C3 lol.
              This... but as of right now, I'd probably give the edge to C4! But then again... ah fuck it I don't know tbh! Haha

Comment

C4 was and is a classic. IANAHB 2 is dope but has a different sound but I think Carter quality>IANAHB quality

- - - Updated - - -

Although Wayne did bet a car on the sales

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunechiIsMyName View Post
                  Carter 4 is better honestly....IANAHB2 remind me of Dedication 4
                  ^this

Comment

I remember listening to Carter IV for the first time and enjoying it.

I thought IANAHB2 was great on my first listen but I didn't enjoy it like I did C4 =(

Comment

I enjoyed IANAHB2 a lot, I love the singles aside from My Homies Still. This is an improvement from Dedication 4 (idc if its not even an album) and I think so far I like it better than IANAHB.

But I have to give it to C4... so far. 6'7 on C4 was insane, and President Carter and Mirror alone basically ensure it for me. Those two songs were amazing, and I enjoyed others such as Nightmares of the Bottom, She Will, etc. I do like IANAHB2 a lot tho so far, only songs I found myself skipping was Wowzers and My Homies Still.

BUT, songs like Trigger Finger and God Bless Amerika show me that we're getting some hard/deep songs/projects from Wayne soon ... God Bless Amerika was amazing. He ain't say pussy once in it, it had a deep meaning with lines like "God bless America, this so God-less America" that was deep shit. This proves to me that Wayne could be deep.. I just want him to elaborate on it more.

So C4 > IANAHB2, but not by much. I enjoyed both and I agree that C4 is underrated.

Comment

too early to say my opinion
                        but right now its c4

Comment

Nah I think C4 is better...

But I have to listen to IANAHB2 for a little longer

Comment

Working...
                          X