No announcement yet.

Was IANAHB2 better than c4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good songs on IANAHB 2 are better than anything on Carter iV. Romance is my shit
    shit

the best part of wakin up is breakfast after a nut
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

C4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Lol @ ppl saying it's better than C4. IANAHB2 is a decent album but not better than C4.
        I'm about being single, seeing double, making triple

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggz View Post
          Lol @ ppl saying it's better than C4. IANAHB2 is a decent album but not better than C4.
          Carter IV is wayne at his wackiest. Shit worst than rebirth
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Honestly I love C4 and I don't understand all the hate it gets. At this point I think C4 is better. I liked almost every song on that album and with IANAHBII I'm only feeling like half of the tracks, but it might grow on me.

But for now...
            C4>IANAHBII

Comment

It's nice but no not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                no man. wayne was insane in half of them tracks , and bored on the other half

this is NO WACK!

Comment

C3 >>> WAYM >> IANAHB II = С4 = REBIRTH >> IANAHB I. my opinion for now, maybe i will change after more listening.

Gunwalk, Romance is tha shiit

Comment

Tha Carter IV is better than IANAHB2 imo.

Comment

idk how you guys can think c4 is better than ianahb2. to me, c4 felt like an amateur album overall. dont get me wrong, 6'7', megaman, president carter, i like the view....those were all dope af. but it lacked so much energy & lyricism it was sad in all honesty. sounded like he was bored af thru half the album. ianahb2 on the other hand had sooooo much more energy from him, you could hear it in his voice. even the creativity in ianahb2 was stronger, the diversity of each song was outstanding imo. his lyrics have improved a LOT in comparison to c4 too, and to the people sayin this sounds like d4....idk wtf you're hearing. these songs dont sound like mixtape songs...they sound like album songs, exactly how they should. and to the fuckheads saying there's too many sex/pussy lines.......r u fucking shittting me? hes layed off them so much aside from in wowzers and maybe a few here & there in the intro. no matter what this dude does you people still arent satisfied. its unreal to me. fuckin listen to ianahb2 a couple more times before you say c4 is better...you'll realize its not even on its level.

Comment

How? C4 had proper songs like Mirror, 6'7, How to Love, She Will, John, President Carter. Not sure why it gets so much hate. Not saying IANAHB2 is wack but it's an ok album, definitely has bangers but half the songs will get boring within a couple weeks.
                        I'm about being single, seeing double, making triple

Comment

The good songs on IANAHB 2 are better than anything on Carter iV.
                          THIS

I felt like there was some really great songs on IANAHB2. Only problem is it doesn't last for the whole album. There's some real shitty ones on II.

Comment

Working...
                          X