No announcement yet.

Was IANAHB2 better than c4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C3=C2>C1>C4>IANAHB2>IANAHB>Rebirth>Tha Block Is Hot> Lights Out > 500 Degreez
    For the albums
    DD3>D2>Suffix>NC>D1>D3>S4TW>Prefix>D4>DD2>DD1
    Mixtapes Don't know where to put all the sq so fuck it.
    Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

No need to "let it breathe." The album is better, plain and simple. Although it's still mediocre.

Comment

I mean when C4 first dropped, I really didn't care for it too much. Before it dropped, I was waiting on my favorite rapper to get out of jail, and when he did I thought C4 would be everything C2, and C3 were, and maybe more. But it wasn't, my hopes were way too high, and I was extremely disappointed in it. At that time I couldn't appreciate C4. But over the last few months I really gained a respect for it. Songs like: Blunt Blowin, 6 Foot 7 Foot, Nightmares of the Bottom, Abortion, She Will, Mirror, and Up Up and Away, and a few more really showed me that Wayne was still the best, he just didn't feel the need to show it all the Time anymore. There are things about the album I strongly dislike. The intro is weak, there are tracks wayne isn't even on, his energy just isn't there, and the lyrics aren't completely there. But his lyrics really come through at some points, and when they do they are classic bars. But was C3 any different? There are alot of lines on C3 that just aren't good, but it's the way that they are presented that made them more than just an average line. That's C4s biggest downfall to me.

As far as IANAHB2 goes. I really am enjoying it. Wayne is having fun, and although some of the lyrics are weak that energy is finally back. I love the album, but I feel like the reason I appreciate it, and love it so much is because it's so much better than what he has been giving us recently. It is so far ahead of the material we have gotten over the past year that it makes it sound even better. I do not consider this album to be better than C4. I just think it came at a time that many Wayne fans were losing hope, ad this showed just enough promise to bring hope back.

Overall C4 is just a more complete album to me, Even though I don't fuck with every song on it, I can listen to it all the way through, and not feel the need to skip. With this it's not the case. Certain tracks flow so well together and gives the album momentum, but then other songs slow the progression, and once Wowzers hits everything goes to hell.

To me C4 is 8/10
        IANAHB2 7.5/10

Comment

Ianahp2 is a great album to me tbh

that intro tho >
          "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

I like the energy in IANAHB II, but I still think C4 is better. C4's songs just meant more to me.

Comment

I dont see how you guys like IANAHB2 so much. Theres just too many bad punchlines. I can take the funny punchlines but not the ones that make me cringe. Some examples...

"She said my dick could be the next black President" What? lol

"I'm in the ocean getting shark pussy" Really?"I make her take this dick like advice" "These niggas think they hard, these niggas just nipples" "She swallow so many nuts, you fuck around find a squirrel in her throat" Stop"I'm so fucking hot I 'ssss'—I'ma need some more s's""They ain't got shit on me, but she keep sniffing""Should I call somebody else/'Cause girl it's almost 12 and this dick won't suck itself""Better turn to God before I turn to Godzilla/How the fuck you gon' talk shit to diarrhea?" He says he's diarrhea..."I walk it like I talk it, got legs on my words" "Got a Scope on the pistol, give your ass fresh breath" huh?"I stand up in that pussy like a sunroof" "I just fuck the clock and let it come a time""I hope that pussy warmer than luke, and sweet as Godiva/Suck this dick and swallow that nut, and call it penis colada" haha this is funny but terrible"Eat that pussy, go to sleep, she got that Tylenol PM""I'm gonna wear that ass out like a uniform/So ride this dick like a horse, pony, unicorn""Grab the owl out the tree/Ask that bitch, 'Who but me?'""Tell that pig and that cow, I'll go ham if it's beef""We don't feel you, like an elephant getting fucked with a tick dick"
              C4 is so much better than this. Hes not even talking about anything anymore besides pussy.
              -Blunt Blowin
              -Megaman
              -6 foot 7
              -Nightmares
              -Abortion
              -President Carter

...its not even close

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                its better than the carter 4, carter 3, carter 2 and 1

Comment

Originally posted by chris_ View Post
                  I dont see how you guys like IANAHB2 so much. Theres just too many bad punchlines. I can take the funny punchlines but not the ones that make me cringe. Some examples...

"I'm in the ocean getting shark pussy" Really?"I make her take this dick like advice" "These niggas think they hard, these niggas just nipples" "She swallow so many nuts, you fuck around find a squirrel in her throat" Stop"I'm so fucking hot I 'ssss'—I'ma need some more s's""They ain't got shit on me, but she keep sniffing""Should I call somebody else/'Cause girl it's almost 12 and this dick won't suck itself""Better turn to God before I turn to Godzilla/How the fuck you gon' talk shit to diarrhea?" He says he's diarrhea..."I walk it like I talk it, got legs on my words" "Got a Scope on the pistol, give your ass fresh breath" huh?"I stand up in that pussy like a sunroof" "I just fuck the clock and let it come a time""I hope that pussy warmer than luke, and sweet as Godiva/Suck this dick and swallow that nut, and call it penis colada" haha this is funny but terrible"Eat that pussy, go to sleep, she got that Tylenol PM""I'm gonna wear that ass out like a uniform/So ride this dick like a horse, pony, unicorn""Grab the owl out the tree/Ask that bitch, 'Who but me?'""Tell that pig and that cow, I'll go ham if it's beef""We don't feel you, like an elephant getting fucked with a tick dick"
                  C4 is so much better than this. Hes not even talking about anything anymore besides pussy.
                  -Blunt Blowin
                  -Megaman
                  -6 foot 7
                  -Nightmares
                  -Abortion
                  -President Carter

...its not even close

Majority of those punchlines>>>>>C4 tho...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by chris_ View Post

-Blunt Blowin
                    -Megaman
                    -6 foot 7
                    -Nightmares
                    -Abortion
                    -President Carter

...its not even close

what about "have it your way...burger king" or "these niggas pussys cameltoe" see i can do the same thing and these two C4 lines are worse than all those above honestly.

Comment

IANAHB2 18 songs
                      Carter4 21 songs

songs i loved (5 points):7 vs. 7
                      Curtains
                      Gunwalk
                      Trigger Finger (despite Soulja Boy sigh)
                      Back To You
                      Love Me
                      Romance
                      God Bless Amerika
                      Blunt Blowin
                      6 Foot 7 Foot
                      She Will
                      President Carter
                      It's Good
                      Mirror
                      Novacane

songs i liked (4 points): 6 vs. 5
                      IANAHB
                      Days & Days
                      No Worries
                      Beat the Shit
                      Rich as Fuck
                      Hot Revolver
                      Megaman
                      Nightmares of the Bottom
                      John
                      Abortion
                      How to Love

ok songs(3 points):3 vs. 6
                      Wowzers
                      Lay it Down

Trippy
                      Intro
                      How to Hate
                      So Special
                      I Like the View
                      Two Shots
                      Up Up & Away

songs i disliked (2 points): 1 vs. 3
                      My Homies Still
                      Interlude
                      Outro
                      I Got Some Money On Me

songs i hated (1 point): 1 vs. 0
                      Hello

71 points vs.
                      67 points

Score
                      18/71 = 3.9 outta 5 or 7.9 outta 10
                      21/68 = 3.2 outta 5 or 6.4 outta 10

I Am Not A Human Being II is better than Tha Carter IV

lemme know if you want my opinion on his other albums
                      Last edited by Leaff; 03-23-2013, 03:31 PM.

Comment

C4 = IANAHB2

C4

-Blunt Blowin'
                        -Abortion
                        -So Special
                        -How to Love
                        -Mirror
                        -President Carter
                        -6 Foot 7 Foot
                        -She Will
                        -Nightmares of the Bottom
                        -Novacane

10 great songs from 21.

IANAHB2 has:

Gunwalk
                        God Bless Amerika
                        Back To You
                        Romance
                        Trippy
                        Curtains
                        Bitches Love Me
                        Beat the shit
                        IANAHB

9 great songs from 19. (We haven't heard 1 song)

That's my current opinion.

Honestly IANAHB2 has the potential to be better than C4, and I will probably have that opinion after few weeks of listening to this album.

But, C4 had more meaningful songs compared to IANAHB2

Maybe, Shit Stains will be meaningful song

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          C4 = IANAHB2

C4

-Blunt Blowin'
                          -Abortion
                          -So Special
                          -How to Love
                          -Mirror
                          -President Carter
                          -6 Foot 7 Foot
                          -She Will
                          -Nightmares of the Bottom
                          -Novacane

10 great songs from 21.

IANAHB2 has:

Gunwalk
                          God Bless Amerika
                          Back To You
                          Romance
                          Trippy
                          Curtains
                          Bitches Love Me
                          Beat the shit
                          IANAHB

9 great songs from 19. (We haven't heard 1 song)

That's my current opinion.

Honestly IANAHB2 has the potential to be better than C4, and I will probably have that opinion after few weeks of listening to this album.

But, C4 had more meaningful songs compared to IANAHB2

Maybe, Shit Stains will be meaningful song
                          I agree with most of what you have except 2 songs.

So Special had an awesome hook & beat & weezy did a good first verse but the other verses he went off topic and the song flopped for me. Waynes lyrics on Trippy are awesome,the beat was awesome during verses but Juicy J's hook was stupid especially since the beat went off and his lyrics werent really great.

Comment

Working...
                          X