Was IANAHB2 better than c4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post

Majority of those punchlines>>>>>C4 tho...
    real g's move in silence like lasagna line alone , kills IANAHB II alone boi

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
      Great line, but...Wayne has too many lines here.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
        if only the lines on 6'7' were dispersed throughout the album then yeah but no, IANAHB2>>

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          Great line, but...Wayne has too many lines here.

my favorite tbh , is
          life is a bitch and death is her sister

or , so misunderstood but what's a world without enigma (well i agree its a disaster after it) too bitches at the same time sychronized swimmers

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
            I agree with most of what you have except 2 songs.

So Special had an awesome hook & beat & weezy did a good first verse but the other verses he went off topic and the song flopped for me. Waynes lyrics on Trippy are awesome,the beat was awesome during verses but Juicy J's hook was stupid especially since the beat went off and his lyrics werent really great.
            Yeah, indeed... But still, they are great songs..

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that I do indeed like IANAHB2 more than C4. This shit slaps.

Comment

Originally posted by HuNTeR. View Post
                I've come to the conclusion that I do indeed like IANAHB2 more than C4. This shit slaps.
                but is do you find it better on quality?

Comment

Ianahb2 is better
                  Waynes flow on it is just more powerful and ianahb2 feels more like a album to me. On c4 his flow and voice are sometimes so different because pre and postjail verses that it isnt like a album
                  c4 is great ianahb2 is better

Comment

Believe me or not, ''shit stain'' will be the most meaningful lil wayne song ever.

Comment

Yes ianahb2 is better as an album c4 had good songs and lyrics but it was jumping around like rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Vampire View Post
                        Believe me or not, ''shit stain'' will be the most meaningful lil wayne song ever.

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          Get back to you in a couple weeks. When you can make an actual judgment.... When C4 first dropped people were saying C4 > C3 lol.
                          Lmao what dumbasses said this. IANAHB2 was shit. It was a Comedy Rap album. Only good songs were God Bless Amerika and Gunwalk.

Comment

Working...
                          X