Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
    "Someone told me I fell off, uh I needed that" - I wish Wayne would feel like this.

#inb4Drakehasn'tbeenrappingforaslongasWayne

#inb4Wayneisalreadyontopnoneedtorapgood
    ''Other people telling me I fell off, other people telling me I felt yall'' - Wayne in 2007...

and we don't want Wayne to make a whole song about how he thinks he fell off like Drake did

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      ''Other people telling me I fell off, other people telling me I felt yall'' - Wayne in 2007...

and we don't want Wayne to make a whole song about how he thinks he fell off like Drake did
      Why you posting a quote from the 07-Wayne when people need to tell the 13-Wayne he fell off, though.

And Drake did one line on that, and he's killing everything too, so yeah.

Comment

"Someone told me I fell off, uh I needed that" - I wish Wayne would feel like this.

#inb4Drakehasn'tbeenrappingforaslongasWayne

#inb4Wayneisalreadyontopnoneedtorapgood
        #inb4abjergthreatenstomovetoanotherforumbecausehehateswaynefansthenactuallyjustchangeshisnameandstaysonthesameforum
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• weezy might be waiting for flow to get out so he can be on the tape
          i bet jasorude will be on this too

Comment

• We might get this sooner then later

Comment

• Future - "the way i live" dropped today. Could be a D5 beat

Comment

• Yeah Gudda and Mack saying about it being amazing or Wayne getting better and better means absolutely nothing to me. They are just yes men so opinion and comments from them regarding the project are automatically void.

But as they've been listening to it hopefully it will be coming much sooner than we think, I literally don't wanna hear anything about a release date until 1 week before it's gonna come out, that's when I want them to announce the release date so we ain't gotta wait about for ages. Just announce, 1 week later we have it BANG, done. Will make a nice change from YMCMB to just announce something and release it pretty much straight away, rather than announce, then ages after release date, then ages after and many delays later finally get it.

Comment

• Lol at this being done. I don't think we'll get it for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                    Future - "the way i live" dropped today. Could be a D5 beat
                    doubt it

wayne would only jump on a beat that was used for a single

not some random track off a random mixtape

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                      #inb4abjergthreatenstomovetoanotherforumbecausehehateswaynefansthenactuallyjustchangeshisnameandstaysonthesameforum
                      Lol says the guy who I don't even know who is because of namechange

but nah I changed my name for a whole other reason tho.

Comment

Lol says the guy who I don't even know who is because of namechange

but nah I changed my name for a whole other reason tho.
                        ABjerg that's you? Damn bro why the name change?

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                          I'm before ABjerg gets mad and says he'll leave the forums and comes in the next hour lol...
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X