• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Single?

This is a mixtape bro...
    You know what I mean

Comment

• I wonder if he recorded while he was on the road for his tour or if he finished the mixtape before the tour started? Hopefully it was not rushed.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
        watch, since nobody is hyped for it Wayne's about to go stupid on this tape and blow everybody away... guaranteed.
        then the fake fans will return and claim they were down with Wayne the wholetime

Comment

• @ProBitaz lol bruh... niggas dont hate you.....

we just hate what you say 80% of the time

anyway i have a feeling this mixtape's gonna be dope... but he hasnt promoted it to build buzz for it and he hasnt confirmed mixtape name yet himself? i mean he could still change it i guess.
          Last edited by YM Salute; 07-22-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• On D4 he said "D4 ho" and "dedication 4 ho" and on D5 i think he gonna say something like D5 im the best rapper alive or something like that.

Comment

• i really feel like this is gunna be crazy tbh. i doubt it was rushed. and i bet were gunna get this a lot sooner than we think. its a wayne tape and dont need much promotion. since he did that bugatti remix, a lot of people already kno its on the way in the near future. so he could just drop 1-2 more songs off it then drop it a few days-week later and it would still be the most talked about thing all week #factsonly

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by ballakilla187ab View Post
                then the fake fans will return and claim they were down with Wayne the wholetime
                no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                  I wonder if he recorded while he was on the road for his tour or if he finished the mixtape before the tour started? Hopefully it was not rushed.
                  It took him about a month.. (assuming that the mixtape is finished). That's all Wayne needs to do to record a whole tape.

I know some say I wish it's not rushed, but no matter how it is...It only takes Wayne less than a day to finish a song, either it's good or bad, that's all he is about.

Back in 2007 in a documentary Wayne said that in average he does 3 songs per day...and thats back in his prime. So if it's finished now, it's not really rushed, it's just either whack or dope lol...
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• is it coming out yet? I CANT WAIT if the black dude lil wayne friend say its good, i beeielve him

Comment

• Originally posted by lAmNotHuman View Post
                      is it coming out yet? I CANT WAIT if the black dude lil wayne friend say its good, i beeielve him

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• if he starts usin autotune on this mixtape again it better fuckin sound like it did on d3 or any of his older 08-09 autotuned songs. cuz that bugatti remix he did was weak af when it comes to autotune, it didnt even sound like it was in the right fuckin key.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                          if he starts usin autotune on this mixtape again it better fuckin sound like it did on d3 or any of his older 08-09 autotuned songs. cuz that bugatti remix he did was weak af when it comes to autotune, it didnt even sound like it was in the right fuckin key.
                          Yea but he owned Starring at the World.

Comment

Working...
                          X