Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    I'm before ABjerg gets mad and says he'll leave the forums and comes in the next hour lol...
    Bruh I got something to tell you

I will now leave the forum for ever.

Stupid fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post

Stupid fuck.
      Are you for real this time?
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Are you for real this time?
        What do you think, honestly?

Comment

Stupid fuck.
          man you can't leave you are a moderator. and very important.
          though you gettin great amounts of hatreed

Comment

What do you think, honestly?
            Doesn't look like you are tho...

Btw, I don't hate you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
              man you can't leave you are a moderator. and very important.
              though you gettin great amounts of hatreed
              Say whaat? lol

But nah, I'm getting most of my hate cause some of the forums' "rulers" hate on me and people look up to them and do the same. The rest of the hate I get for my honesty. But yeah I don't care what people think about me or if they like me or not. They should all hop off my dick.

But hey, I love my life and fuck what lowlife forum fucktards think, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              Doesn't look like you are tho...

Btw, I don't hate you...
              If that's true then thank you. Sometimes it seems like you do, or maybe you just hate my opinions but isn't that the same?

Hah it's cool, love me or hate me I'll stick around no matter what.

Comment

• We'll dj drama said it will come out sooner then later and that was a few weeks ago so it was halfway done at that time and know that Mack Maine tweeted that im pretty sure d5 is pretty much finished at this point and dj drama will have to mix it and tag it. We could easily get this in a couple weeks but I think they will sit on it for a bit. Wait till rich gang gets a few weeks to sell then we will get it before drakes CD. Maybe even mid augest. I think last year we got it 3 weeks after Mack tweeted that he was listening to it

Comment

Say whaat? lol

But nah, I'm getting most of my hate cause some of the forums' "rulers" hate on me and people look up to them and do the same. The rest of the hate I get for my honesty. But yeah I don't care what people think about me or if they like me or not. They should all hop off my dick.

But hey, I love my life and fuck what lowlife forum fucktards think, right?

- - - Updated - - -

If that's true then thank you. Sometimes it seems like you do, or maybe you just hate my opinions but isn't that the same?

Hah it's cool, love me or hate me I'll stick around no matter what.
                  don't think anybody actually hates you lol, you just the best person to pick on i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanee View Post
                    don't think anybody actually hates you lol, you just the best person to pick on i guess
                    And I understand those who do. I love to discuss I love to say things as it is, and that's the perfect reason for people to start shit.
                    I keep on replying, mostly, so I'm probably the stupid one in the end anyways. But hey it's whatever.

- and btw, let's get back on topic here this is the D5 thread not the 'talk about a certain member thread'.

Comment

• Lowkey hyped as fucc for this mix tape
                      Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

• Originally posted by Warriors49 View Post
                        Lowkey hyped as fucc for this mix tape
                        You're in lilwaynehq tho, you shouldn't be hyped for this mixtape lol...

Comment

• watch, since nobody is hyped for it Wayne's about to go stupid on this tape and blow everybody away... guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                          X