No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are all too smart figured I could get the blog. Knew I couldn't get the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Are you stupid, Gudda and Wayne always spit fire when on the same track.
      That's true, but i'm not a fan of Gudda so i dont want him on the mixtape ruin a song.

And also i would say i'm a pretty smart guy!
      Last edited by nyberg; 07-29-2013, 05:57 PM.

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
        That's true, but i'm not a fan of Gudda so i dont want him on the mixtape ruin a song.

And also i would say i'm a pretty smart guy!
        I don't think Gudda ever ruined any Weezy song.. They always make good songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          I don't think Gudda ever ruined any Weezy song.. They always make good songs.
          Well ruined wasnt maybe the right word. But for me since im not a fan of him, he makes songs less good. And thats just my opinion..

Like we argue back and forth all night about who's right and get nowhere! But for me a Gudda free mixtape is a better mixtape!

Comment

• Was watching 106&Park and Bow Wow was presenting the number 9 video and it was Rich Homie Quan - Type Of Way and Bow Wow said this song has remixes by Ludacris, Ace Hood, and Lil Wayne! Ludacris and Ace Hood have released their remixes but Wayne hasn't.. I'm thinking D5?

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon8112 View Post
              Was watching 106&Park and Bow Wow was presenting the number 9 video and it was Rich Homie Quan - Type Of Way and Bow Wow said this song has remixes by Ludacris, Ace Hood, and Lil Wayne! Ludacris and Ace Hood have released their remixes but Wayne hasn't.. I'm thinking D5?
              how would bow wow know though

i don't think weezy would play him music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                how would bow wow know though

i don't think weezy would play him music.
                Bow Wow is in Cash Money though ..

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                  Well ruined wasnt maybe the right word. But for me since im not a fan of him, he makes songs less good. And thats just my opinion..

Like we argue back and forth all night about who's right and get nowhere! But for me a Gudda free mixtape is a better mixtape!
                  I don't like Gudda either

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                    Bow Wow is in Cash Money though ..
                    but still I can't see them being that close.

you think weezy plays exclusive music for Sarah lemore before he puts it out.

i would of thought weezy only plays music for him and his friends that are always with him like Marley g, t@, boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      I don't like Gudda either

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        but still I can't see them being that close.

you think weezy plays exclusive music for Sarah lemore before he puts it out.

i would of thought weezy only plays music for him and his friends that are always with him like Marley g, t@, boo.
                        Nah they are quite close. They have been to basketball games together, done songs together and I'm pretty sure Lil Wayne called him his little brother one time on Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                          Nah they are quite close. They have been to basketball games together, done songs together and I'm pretty sure Lil Wayne called him his little brother one time on Twitter.
                          You sound like an idiot trying to guess his relationship with bow wow off song features and a tweet lol. But it wouldnt surprise me if bow wow has heard a new song or 2 from Weezy

Comment

Working...
                          X