Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
    Can u send the link bro because it says the image is to big.... I might need to make it as my sig instead if it doesn't work
    I will change it's size and resend it to you

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

• Is it gonna be on LiveMixtapes too, cause I don't really like DatPiff & can't register on their site?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilWizardJohnnyB View Post
        I will change it's size and resend it to you
        Thanks man!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Oh right cool, didn't know you had your contacts thought Olly just submitted it to a email he acquired somehow, assumed off Danny. Nice one mate, seems everyone been bumming Olly but if you hadn't of helped out his cover may of never been used/seen by the peoples over at YM.

Roman played a big role, Danny aswell. Danny sent them to Gudda and managers and stuff. Thenn Gudda showed it to mack and wayne and said they wanted to use it.

Huge shout out to [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION] !

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            Roman played a big role, Danny aswell. Danny sent them to Gudda and managers and stuff. Thenn Gudda showed it to mack and wayne and said they wanted to use it.

Huge shout out to @romanreloaded and @DannyM !
            Awesome, what did romanreloaded do? did he help out with the cover?
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              Awesome, what did romanreloaded do? did he help out with the cover?
              It was already sad, I'm sure you didn't checked the recent history of this thread but don't worry. [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] said that he was working as contactor. I mean Olly made cover but roman was helping to contact with Tez and mack and so on, as [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION] was doing which I didn't really knew. So shout outs to our great admin too!

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

Well played! Congrats btw mate, happy to see your cover being used.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                  Thanks man!!!
                  Here you go bro. Sorry If i fucked up quality too much but it's all I can do to keep it less than 150pX150p and 48kb

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                    Yo what the fuck is your problem? Both @OllyCarterz and @romanreloaded had their part in this, from what I know Olly designed the cover, and Roman helped Olly an extreme amount with getting him in contact with the YMCMB camp, obviously including Wayne's manager CORTEZ BRYANT. What crawled up your ass this morning? Jesus man, fuckin hater to the max right here. He's trying to give us info that no other person besides Olly has, and no other forum on the Internet has. Fucking dick head right here. Thanks @romanreloaded and @OllyCarterz for the info that no one else has except the YM camp, and the great work of art you guys created for this tape. IMHO, I think this is the best mixtape cover of the Dedication series, if not of all the mixtape covers that has been on any of his mixtapes, original as shit. Appreciate fam, nice work.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Thank u bro

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Oh right cool, didn't know you had your contacts thought Olly just submitted it to a email he acquired somehow, assumed off Danny. Nice one mate, seems everyone been bumming Olly but if you hadn't of helped out his cover may of never been used/seen by the peoples over at YM.
                      Tez and Drama was the hardest links to get, now that I got it though it's a good link, we will do more YMCMB stuff definitely, other YMCMB projects have already been discussed with us

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                        Is it gonna be on LiveMixtapes too, cause I don't really like DatPiff & can't register on their site?
                        I love Datpiff. Maybe because that's all I've used since I was little, but for sponsored tapes you don't need to register. Just download. Usually exclusive or big time tapes are sponsored.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                          I love Datpiff. Maybe because that's all I've used since I was little, but for sponsored tapes you don't need to register. Just download. Usually exclusive or big time tapes are sponsored.
                          It's $50 to sponsor, I'm surprised all official tapes ain't sponsored LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X