Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne "stepping" on the American flag, why is everyone crying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne "stepping" on the American flag, why is everyone crying?

Right so I've seen a few videos online/youtube of the BTS of the God Bless Amerika video shoot and everyone seems to be fuming about Weezy "stomping" all over the US flag.

Am I the only one who thinks everyone is being retarded with this?

It's evident the flag drops and he's just doing his thing, he clearly wasn't stepping on it out of some massive negative political message or disrespect - he probably didn't even notice either. It's kinda funny how raged people are getting over this. Are they that delusional?

I've seen death threats, people saying he should get charged for this (LMAO), that he is disrespecting everything about America and troops(how irrelevant). In my opinion this is just laughable, some people really need to stop being such faggots.

They need to get over themselves and stop crying.

What's everyone's thoughts on this..?

Americans.

Comment

It was never my intention to desecrate the flag of the United States of America. I was shooting a video for a song off my album entitled "God Bless Amerika". The clip that surfaced on the Internet was a camera trick clip that revealed that behind the American Flag was the Hoods of America. In the final edit of the video you will see the flag fall to reveal what is behind it but will never see it on the ground. In most people eyes including my own who were raised in that environment, the Hood is the only America they know and the only America I knew growing up. I was fortunate from my God giving talents to escape the Hood and see the other beautiful places this country has to offer but most people who are born in that environment don't get that chance. That's their view of their America. That was Dwayne M Carter from Hollygrove New Orleans view of America. That's who I'm speaking for in this song.

- Lil Wayne

Comment

lock thread and ban OP

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lat...out-weezy.html

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

lmao^^^

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

People be bored..

That's all I gather from it.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

it ain't like the flag will be on the floor in the music video lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TunechiLionchess View Post
                This

Comment

"American's hate that I'm American"

Comment

Can't believe he had to issue an apology for that shit, some people

Comment

They needed something new to hate on now when the whole Emmett Till thing is irrelevant..

Why pick on somebody helpless
                      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

They realized they couldn't say this song sucks or that he is fake, so they had to find something to hate on..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                        X