Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne "stepping" on the American flag, why is everyone crying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most idiots didn't even know it was a music video..... And thought he just danced on it and walked in it...

Comment

People complain, If you don't like him don't buy his albums haters always find a medium to hate Lil Wayne through. I find everything is going downhill for him lately... If I stepped on a flag and uploaded it to Youtube few people would care, but once Wayne stands on it the video goes viral.
      Last edited by LaGorce; 06-18-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Nowadays niggas woulda put that pic everywhere and titled it as "Weezy refuses to respect others' privacy"

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post

Nowadays niggas woulda put that pic everywhere and titled it as "Weezy refuses to respect others' privacy"

Comment

Nice use of my sig as an example

Comment

For real though, if you look at hip-hop websites reporting on this, a huge majority actually side with Wayne on it and are defending him on this. It's mostly just stupid fucking white Rednecks that have probably never heard a rap song that wasn't Eminem.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lil-wayn...news.6102.html

Just look everybody that actually listens to hip-hop knows that it's just a mistake.

Kanye West 11 Likes | Reply | ShareMore

3 hours ago

If someone whack boring ass rapper like J. Cole did this shit all of you faggots would be calling him a visionary. Get the fuck off Tunechi's dick.

FuckPopularity 61 Likes | Reply | ShareMore

7 hours ago

He stood on a flag who gives a shit. Yeezus Christ, Americans blow all this shit out of the water.

iHateHipsters 7 Likes | Reply | ShareMore

2 hours ago

Seriously, who gives a fuck about a flag. I would wipe my ass with that flag. It's not that big of a deal...

ATLdirtybird 8 Likes | Reply | ShareMore

5 hours ago

the reason you people are hating and bitching about it is because it's Wayne. If it was J. Cole stepping all over the flag y'all wouldn't have a damn thing to say about it. People just be looking for reasons to hate on Wayne. It's too funny.

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

This is such bullshit...im sorry but Wayne's "haters" have literally gone to the most extreme

Comment

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                  Most idiots didn't even know it was a music video..... And thought he just danced on it and walked in it...
                  That's what Danny was saying in his blog post.

These dumb people just read the headlines and then go hate =/

Comment

I have no problem even if he was intentionally stomping on the flag. . .

Comment

The sad thing is Kanye could wipe their ass with the American flag and they would call it Art...

Comment

Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
                        The sad thing is Kanye could wipe their ass with the American flag and they would call it Art...
                        Kanye stans are way worse than Wayne stans. Watch a Kanye video and read the comments lol

heres one:
                        Nalyd Ecitsuj 3 weeks ago
                        This comment has received too many negative votes
                        KANYE > GOD

Josh Alley 2 months ago
                        If you've never witnessed Kanye in concert up close and personal, you've never really witnessed him and all his holiness.
                        Last edited by Critic; 06-18-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

"Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                          Guns and stretchers
                          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                          X