Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne "stepping" on the American flag, why is everyone crying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever says Wayne broke the law by stating some fucking law that they found on the internet is fucking wrong.
    The 1st amendment totally protects Wayne in the situation. Any of you "patriotic" Americans should know that.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      One more reason for me to not consider living there...

I wouldn't wanna live anywhere but the U.S. every country has problems but the U.S. runs shit

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        I wouldn't wanna live anywhere but the U.S. every country has problems but the U.S. runs shit
        not every country.

Comment

He's shown dissatisfation with the united states more than once just look at tie my hands on c3, it's not even surprising that he did that...

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
            what if he had taken a piss on the Big Ben clocktower, or fucked a bitch on the soil of Mecca?

then would it be a big deal?
            If by Mecca you mean that place in Saudi, then he would probably be murdered the minute he is there lol. They take that place too srsly. It's too religious, even scientists that want to explore aren't allowed there. Only people that want to pray and are Muslims are allowed there. You can't even pass an airplane above it there lol.

I'm pretty sure the Big Ben thing would be taken very srsly too. But he just stepped in a flag by mistake, it's not that big of a deal..
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              If by Mecca you mean that place in Saudi, then he would probably be murdered the minute he is there lol. They take that place too srsly. It's too religious, even scientists that want to explore aren't allowed there. Only people that want to pray and are Muslims are allowed there. You can't even pass an airplane above it there lol.
              sounds like area 51

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                what if he had taken a piss on the Big Ben clocktower, or fucked a bitch on the soil of Mecca?

then would it be a big deal?
                You just wouldn't piss on hogwarts doe

to big ben, stunna can't wear that on his wrist......or can he

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  sounds like area 51
                  Maybe that's the secret hidden place for it
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                  X