Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne "stepping" on the American flag, why is everyone crying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Wayne haters

Comment

[FONT=times new roman]
      Originally posted by [/FONT
      Is rap even music!!! Put a C in front of it and you have crap!!! Anyone who buys this guys music should be deported along with him!!! Makes the majority of his money in this country and does this, not to brilliant!!! The youth in this country isn't to brilliant either!!!

I found a picture on my facebook wall that said BOYCOTT LIL WAYNE!!!! and this ^^was the top comment.
      Fucking retard said youth isn't brilliant

Heres the pic
      Originally posted by dametri426
      nigga jay z lips are average size
      Originally posted by Waynasite
      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

the flag means shit all anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Random Facebook Man
          Is rap even music!!! Put a C in front of it and you have crap!!! Anyone who buys this guys music should be deported along with him!!! Makes the majority of his money in this country and does this, not to brilliant!!! The youth in this country isn't to brilliant either!!!
          Is he bashing rap or Wayne? Sounds like he just wanted an excuse to speak out against Wayne. Im pretty sure that random facebook man dont even own an american flag

Comment

Lil Wayne Goes Back To Impoverished Hollygrove, NOLA Hometown And All The Media Sees Is The Flag | VideoStatic

title of that blog says it all.......saw the director of the vid RT this

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Welcome to fucking Murica!!!

where people get butt hurt over the littlest off of disrespect to the country! White Americans these days
              I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

I wish they'd stop using the word "sizzurp". "lean" and "drank" sound much better.
                .................... ....................

Comment

Comment

You know whats funny, out of all the pics and videos from the video shoot, this was the one I thought was going to go viral

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

This song has a message, but now people ain't going to notice it, cause all they see is Wayne stepping on the American flag

Comment

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                        This song has a message, but now people ain't going to notice it, cause all they see is Wayne stepping on the American flag
                        The song is fucking called GOD BLESS AMERIKA

People that have too much time on their hands these days. I don't believe Wayne even had to issue a statement for this bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          /thread

Comment

Working...
                          X