No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz 'Collegrove' Album Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This shit dope. I fucks wit 2 Chainz heavy tho. I mean I think Wayne A1 on this, but I'm saying I like the whole thang from both sides.

Quality wise, I'd say this is about on par with WATTBA.

It's dope. Not necessarily forever tho.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Idk how people can critic the album when they haven't even decoded and understood the "smell like money" verse. If you haven't caught EVERY line on that verse, u have no verdict on the project lol

Go back and do your homework

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
        It's a God damn 2 chainz mixtape featuring wayne, relax niggas. It's far from what C5 is gonna be.
        thank you. people really acting like this was supposed to be c5 material. as far as im concerned, the only song that reflected what c5 will be like is smells like money. no autotune and just straight bars. not to mention he tells u in the beginning "this that c5" people need to relax and just enjoy it for what it is. c5 or not its still heat.... smells like money, what happend, section>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          This shit dope. I fucks wit 2 Chainz heavy tho. I mean I think Wayne A1 on this, but I'm saying I like the whole thang from both sides.

Quality wise, I'd say this is about on par with WATTBA.

It's dope. Not necessarily forever tho.
          what you mean

- - - Updated - - -

what happened

i'll say it again waynes best songs are situations wit a female

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            yeah exactly. I still enjoy that 'Gotta Lotta' song tbh....dope autotune

hate it when his voice sounds like he got a cold or something...like in 'smell like money'..drink some hot tea before rapping seriously

There are def some good verses here and there, but overall as you said it's nothing really.

for example when Kanye releases songs, even if the song isnt nice, it would have a 'unique' feel to it compared to the next one...but with Wayne recently, every song basically sounds the same lyrically and in the delivery....its just nothing special

but then again thats my opinion, everybody got their own abviously lol
            thats vintage wayne voice nigga... u ever listened to this nigga 94-07?? hence the name "weezy". lol dont be stupid

Comment

• what time does this bounce video drop?

Comment

• Smell like money would have been a goat album intro for c5
                Beat is sooo dope, creates an epic feeling

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  Smell like money would have been a goat album intro for c5
                  I was trying to think of what I liked about this beat and you hit it right on. The beat creates and epic fucking feeling

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    Smell like money would have been a goat album intro for c5

Damn bro 'Epic' was the word i was looking for!!!... Wayne should have kept it for himself & a solo song... It's truely epic!
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                      Idk how people can critic the album when they haven't even decoded and understood the "smell like money" verse. If you haven't caught EVERY line on that verse, u have no verdict on the project lol

Go back and do your homework
                      You know wassup. I'm so happy with waynes input on this project. I love the energy. I hope it ages well

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        what time does this bounce video drop?
                        8pm est

Comment

• I love this album so much! Wayne sounds soo good he goes in on every song!

Comment

Working...
                          X