X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DAllan View Post
    "Pockets deep and Ima get in depth like Johnny nigga"
    Talkin bout that line? Lol

I also like the Homer Simpson and Maggie line..
    that maggie line is pretty dope

Comment

• Wayne killed the chainz man on Bounce would like to see more collab albums tbh drake or future would be gravy

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Gotta Lotta is best song in my opinion. Want more Mannie Fresh beats

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Promo: Fallon Show and multiple tweets from different artists including Kanye West. (Better promotions that some other projects released by Wayne).

Singles: The song preformed on the Fallon Show, and song released a day before (Gotta Lotta).

Videos: Bounce video released the second day of release.

Project: Everybody who wanted to get the project already knew that it is a collab album. Its only listed as a Chainz album for legal work obviously. But everybody is already aware of the collaboration.

Conclusion: 2Chainz is a one hit wonder type of artist, Wayne is becoming irrelevant

Your conclusion is Wayne ain't relevant anymore? That was concluded after IANAHB2 if you wanna think like a trend following teenager. But if you're a Wayne fan- A REAL WAYNE FAN- you wouldn't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks. This shit has some dope parts to it and some shit that I rather skip. Swear some of y'all thought we were gonna get CV featuring 2-Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
            Your conclusion is Wayne ain't relevant anymore? That was concluded after IANAHB2 if you wanna think like a trend following teenager. But if you're a Wayne fan- A REAL WAYNE FAN- you wouldn't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks. This shit has some dope parts to it and some shit that I rather skip. Swear some of y'all thought we were gonna get CV featuring 2-Chainz.
            didnt say 'I give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks'

I just said the reasons are Chainz is a one hit wonder, and Wayne is becoming irrelevant...its actually self-evident that Wayne is becoming less and less noticeable in the game.

Wayne and T.I are in the same level of relevancy right now...when T.I released a song, people give a fuck for a moment then forget who exists the next day..
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

I just said the reasons are Chainz is a one hit wonder, and Wayne is becoming irrelevant...its actually self-evident that Wayne is becoming less and less noticeable in the game.

Wayne and T.I are in the same level of relevancy right now...when T.I released a song, people give a fuck for a moment then forget who exists the next day..
              cmon dawg lol

Comment

Foh lol

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Wayne and TI are nowhere near the same relevancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    i think my fav song is section
                    Section is probably my fav too, the beat is fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      Wayne killed the chainz man on Bounce would like to see more collab albums tbh drake or future would be gravy
                      It's just a shame about the voice he used on it

Comment

Who cares though man? He ain't doin it to be relevant anymore. He's not rapping to sell albums anymore(nobody really is anymore), he's rapping for his true fans like he said before FWA. He'll never be as big as he was in his prime and he knows that, and everybody else knows that as well. If you don't enjoy his music anymore then that's cool but a lot of us do and a lot of people around the world still do too. To Wayne...relevancy in hip hop is irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                          It's just a shame about the voice he used on it
                          i agree, would be much better if he used a lower pitched voice

Comment

Working...
                          X