just download that like everyone else

tidal can get fucked, wayne needs to stop using that shit
    Thanks bro. Wayne should just sign with LWHQ 😝

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
      I feel so bad for you
      Don't worry about it 5.

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
      Agree with this whole paragraph, but this last sentence just isn't adding up...please do tell me how it is "so much" better...keepin in mind c4 gave us 6ft 7ft, and nightmares of the bottom
      If you really wanna know...

C4 is probably the laziest pos album he's actually put out, outside of IANAHB, but that gets a pass because it was thrown together due to his stint at Rikers. C4 had shitty lazy wordplay, shitty lazy bars, shitty lazy flows, shitty lazy production, a severe lack of creativity, and all of that. It was a disjointed mess, and he sounded bored damn near the whole time. I actually liked it upon my first few listens until I actually really gave it a listen. Then I realized it was a soulless attempt at recreating C3 with absolutely none of the fire. Yeah, C3 isn't as good as it could have been, but creatively it's one of his greatest accomplishments because he went a totally different direction. I can absolutely understand why some folks prefer it to C2. The only really good songs from C4 were 6F7F, NotB(which fizzled out), John, Abortion, It's Good, and Up Up and Away, I guess. More or less, I can't remember off top.

Yeah, IANAHB2 wasn't his BEST album, but it was cohesive for the most part and Wayne had stepped his wordplay and delivery up big time. Sure, it was full of unnecessary and sometimes cringy sex lines, but that's the shit he was on. He wasn't tryna hide it. Nothing on IANAHB2 is as fucking painful as So Special. My gawd he ruined the shit out of what could have been a classic Weezy song for the hos. He spent the whole President Carter saying absolutely nothing until the last 4 bars. There wasn't even any clever wordplay(which actually goes for a lot of C4). But when he wasn't talking sex shit on IANAHB2, he was landin' every punch damn near. Then there's the production...C4's songs sounded like they came off of Soundclick. And I think they did! I believe a Soundclick producer actually laid claim to one on this very site and proved it. Jphn was stolen or some shit. Most of them sounded basic and basic-er. But IANAHB2 had actual good production thru and thru. I can't think of one beat I ain't fuck with. Even Wowzers and Lay It Down are kool for what they were. Shit, the only song I absolutely HATE on IANAHB2 is Romance, I think. Ion't really like No Worries, never did, but it's straight compared to a lot of C4.

Idk, people put C4 on a pedestal because it's a Carter. The singles were mostly good, but that's why they were the singles and nothing else. Aside from She Will. They put that shit out because it had Drake on it, but that song sucks too.

S4TW was better than C4, and everyone "hated" S4TW when it dropped. Shit was dope af tho.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        Don't worry about it 5.

C4 is probably the laziest pos album he's actually put out, outside of IANAHB, but that gets a pass because it was thrown together due to his stint at Rikers. C4 had shitty lazy wordplay, shitty lazy bars, shitty lazy flows, shitty lazy production, a severe lack of creativity, and all of that. It was a disjointed mess, and he sounded bored damn near the whole time. I actually liked it upon my first few listens until I actually really gave it a listen. Then I realized it was a soulless attempt at recreating C3 with absolutely none of the fire. Yeah, C3 isn't as good as it could have been, but creatively it's one of his greatest accomplishments because he went a totally different direction. I can absolutely understand why some folks prefer it to C2. The only really good songs from C4 were 6F7F, NotB(which fizzled out), John, Abortion, It's Good, and Up Up and Away, I guess. More or less, I can't remember off top.

Yeah, IANAHB2 wasn't his BEST album, but it was cohesive for the most part and Wayne had stepped his wordplay and delivery up big time. Sure, it was full of unnecessary and sometimes cringy sex lines, but that's the shit he was on. He wasn't tryna hide it. Nothing on IANAHB2 is as fucking painful as So Special. My gawd he ruined the shit out of what could have been a classic Weezy song for the hos. He spent the whole President Carter saying absolutely nothing until the last 4 bars. There wasn't even any clever wordplay(which actually goes for a lot of C4). But when he wasn't talking sex shit on IANAHB2, he was landin' every punch damn near. Then there's the production...C4's songs sounded like they came off of Soundclick. And I think they did! I believe a Soundclick producer actually laid claim to one on this very site and proved it. Jphn was stolen or some shit. Most of them sounded basic and basic-er. But IANAHB2 had actual good production thru and thru. I can't think of one beat I ain't fuck with. Even Wowzers and Lay It Down are kool for what they were. Shit, the only song I absolutely HATE on IANAHB2 is Romance, I think. Ion't really like No Worries, never did, but it's straight compared to a lot of C4.

Idk, people put C4 on a pedestal because it's a Carter. The singles were mostly good, but that's why they were the singles and nothing else. Aside from She Will. They put that shit out because it had Drake on it, but that song sucks too.

S4TW was better than C4, and everyone "hated" S4TW when it dropped. Shit was dope af tho.
        this nigga wrote all that

Comment

Don't worry about it 5.

agreed. ianahb2 was way more enjoyable than c4. i still like novacane, megaman, 6'7', john, it's good, up up & away, notb, and two shots but that's it

c4 is corny. i played it for a few weeks and went right back to s4tw. im still perplexed as to how niggas hated on s4tw

on another note i was watching betjams yesterday and take it to the head came on. gotdamn that has to be the worst wayne verse ever. that shit was terrible. i dont remember it being that bad. ima have to see what i said in the original thread lol
          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
          Guns and stretchers
          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            this nigga wrote all that
            bruh, blunt blowin is one of waynes best songs ever. Same with 6foot 7foot, megaman, she will, how to love, John, president carter, mirror. No song on ianahb2 is as good as any of those songs. Not saying ianahb2 isn't good but there were a lot of average Wayne songs and some low points on it too.

Comment

Its been said before, but shit shows how devided Wayne fans are, and that people listen to him for different reasons. S4TW was dope, C4 was dope to, maybe some lazy songs if I listened again now but shit was hot when it dropped. IANAHB2 I would have to relisten to judge.

For that time period IANAHB2 was actually the album where I lost interest in Wayne. Like he blew his chance. Some cool shit but the cringe lines killed it.

I'll relisten now it's been a couple years

Comment

Originally posted by juiceman25 View Post
                bruh, blunt blowin is one of waynes best songs ever. Same with 6foot 7foot, megaman, she will, how to love, John, president carter, mirror. No song on ianahb2 is as good as any of those songs. Not saying ianahb2 isn't good but there were a lot of average Wayne songs and some low points on it too.
                "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                Guns and stretchers
                Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                  Bruh

I forgot about Mirror(I guess) and Novacane but Blunt Blowin is some shit. And How to Love... It's an ok song if you on that type of shit but one of Wayne's best songs? That shit ain't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                    agreed. ianahb2 was way more enjoyable than c4. i still like novacane, megaman, 6'7', john, it's good, up up & away, notb, and two shots but that's it

c4 is corny. i played it for a few weeks and went right back to s4tw. im still perplexed as to how niggas hated on s4tw

on another note i was watching betjams yesterday and take it to the head came on. gotdamn that has to be the worst wayne verse ever. that shit was terrible. i dont remember it being that bad. ima have to see what i said in the original thread lol
                    How could you forget that? Shit was embarrassing

Comment

Grateful is really good. The word play is there. I would agree that the rhyme schemes and flow arn't amazing, but thats not what he was going for. Also, there are no cringy lines which is something most of the below songs do have. Hopefully Wayne can release another project the same way as FWA.

And for the other argument I think I would rate CIV above IANAHB II. Here are my favorite songs from each.

Blunt Blowing (4/5)
                      Megaman (3.5/5)
                      6'7' (4/5 annoying beat)
                      Nightmares (4.5/5)
                      She Will (3.5/5)
                      John (3.5/5)
                      Abortion (3.5/5)
                      President Carter (4.5/5)
                      Mirror (5/5)
                      Novacane (5/5)

vs

IANAHB (3.5/5)
                      Days and Days (3.5/5)
                      Gun Walk (3.5/5)
                      Trigger Finger (3.5/5)
                      Rich as Fuck (3.5/5)
                      Trippy (4.5/5)
                      God Bless Amerika (5/5)
                      Shit Stains (3.5/5)

Comment

Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post
                        Grateful is really good. The word play is there. I would agree that the rhyme schemes and flow arn't amazing, but thats not what he was going for. Also, there are no cringy lines which is something most of the below songs do have. Hopefully Wayne can release another project the same way as FWA.

And for the other argument I think I would rate CIV above IANAHB II. Here are my favorite songs from each.

Blunt Blowing (4/5)
                        Megaman (3.5/5)
                        6'7' (4/5 annoying beat)
                        Nightmares (4.5/5)
                        She Will (3.5/5)
                        John (3.5/5)
                        Abortion (3.5/5)
                        President Carter (4.5/5)
                        Mirror (5/5)
                        Novacane (5/5)

vs

IANAHB (3.5/5)
                        Days and Days (3.5/5)
                        Gun Walk (3.5/5)
                        Trigger Finger (3.5/5)
                        Rich as Fuck (3.5/5)
                        Trippy (4.5/5)
                        God Bless Amerika (5/5)
                        Shit Stains (3.5/5)
                        See, and I'd say

How to Hate (4/5 yaw don't like it but I never understood why not)
                        Megaman (3.5/5)
                        6'7' (5/5)
                        Nightmares (4/5)
                        John (4/5)
                        Abortion (4/5)
                        Mirror (4.5/5)
                        Novacane (5/5)
                        Up Up and Away (4/5)
                        I'm Good (4.5/5)

vs

Days and Days (3.5/5)
                        Gun Walk (4/5)
                        Trigger Finger (4.5/5)
                        Rich as Fuck (4.5/5)
                        Back to You (4/5)
                        Trippy (4/5)
                        Beat the Shit (4/5 it's a dope song, I know it ain't popular here tho)
                        God Bless Amerika (4.5/5)
                        Shit Stains (4/5)
                        Bitches Love Me (5/5)
                        Curtains (4.5/5)
                        I'm Good (5/5)
                        Hot Revolver (4/5 the original was perfect but this one ain't bad)

Comment

Originally posted by juiceman25 View Post
                          Nightmares of the bottom

Two shots

- - - Updated - - -

See, and I'd say

How to Hate (4/5 yaw don't like it but I never understood why not)
                          Megaman (3.5/5)
                          6'7' (5/5)
                          Nightmares (4/5)
                          John (4/5)
                          Abortion (4/5)
                          Mirror (4.5/5)
                          Novacane (5/5)
                          Up Up and Away (4/5)
                          I'm Good (4.5/5)

vs

Days and Days (3.5/5)
                          Gun Walk (4/5)
                          Trigger Finger (4.5/5)
                          Rich as Fuck (4.5/5)
                          Back to You (4/5)
                          Trippy (4/5)
                          Beat the Shit (4/5 it's a dope song, I know it ain't popular here tho)
                          God Bless Amerika (4.5/5)
                          Shit Stains (4/5)
                          Bitches Love Me (5/5)
                          Curtains (4.5/5)
                          I'm Good (5/5)
                          Hot Revolver (4/5 the original was perfect but this one ain't bad)
                          Most of these songs have no real value. God Bless Amerika is a great song

You don't even include President Carter and you have Up up and away nah fam I'm done with you

Comment

Working...
                          X