Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
    That was my question. Since for many of us Wayne gets better the more you listen to each song, if you only have a quick go at them and then don't keep listening, the songs don't get a chance to seep in there and work their way into the fabric of your brain.
    It's probably a combination of them being the first songs on the album and them being a lot of people's favorite tracks. Almost EVERYONE that listened to the album at all played those tracks.

I know Mama Mia and Mahogany are 2 of my most played and even in the negative reviews, a lot of them acknowledge that the album starts out really strongly.

Comment

• I know this is a bit off topic but i had a lecture the other day where we were talking about different studies.
      one of them was about the change of love/romance/sex in songs over like 50 years. There were like 10 different categories, one of it was something like �sexualising of the male body� and the example given was �she - she - she lick me like a lollipop�

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        I know this is a bit off topic but i had a lecture the other day where we were talking about different studies.
        one of them was about the change of love/romance/sex in songs over like 50 years. There were like 10 different categories, one of it was something like „sexualising of the male body“ and the example given was „she - she - she lick me like a lollipop“
        Did you stand up and recite the rest of the song?

Comment

• They shouldve add life of mr carter to this smh

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            They shouldve add life of mr carter to this smh
            nahh im glad it was all new songs

had their chance and didnt put it on c5

Comment

Would�ve been a perfect opportunity for that song. �What�s harder? Life or Mr. Carter� on an album called funeral woulda been so dope

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                Did you stand up and recite the rest of the song?

obviously

Comment

• So is this all the promo Wayne is gonna do for Funeral?Lol I liked seeing all those interviews and all that.
                  Also.
                  I heard I Do It on the radio yesterday.
                  They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                  https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                  Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                  https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

• Lil Wayne :: Funeral ? RapReviews

Comment

definitely no reason to do this lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Scottie Pippen might�ve been better

- - - Updated - - -

Still shocked at Wayne�s ability to make catchy music. I knew he still had mahogany and mama Mia in him but the darkside, wild dogs, Wayne�s worlds caught me by surprise

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          definitely no reason to do this lol
                          i think it wouldve sounded good on funeral still. wouldve probably done very well too

Comment

Working...
                          X