Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
    i think it wouldve sounded good on funeral still. wouldve probably done very well too
    It sound old as hell tho. Scottie Pippen sounds may be a little more modern sounding to me

Comment

• You guys think Wayne's World is the same Wayne's World that was supposed to be on Carter 4? Just re-recorded

https://www.rap-up.com/2011/01/22/li...tha-carter-iv/

ok i'm prolly right, got similar lyrics too. ''We ’bout everything and everything goes/ Bitch, ni**a, shit, bitch, take a picture/ Tonight I’ll probably f**k another ni**a’s girl/ Party time, excellent, Wayne’s World.”
      Last edited by WeezyFan; 02-13-2020, 02:39 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        You guys think Wayne's World is the same Wayne's World that was supposed to be on Carter 4? Just re-recorded

ok i'm prolly right, got similar lyrics too. ''We ’bout everything and everything goes/ Bitch, ni**a, shit, bitch, take a picture/ Tonight I’ll probably f**k another ni**a’s girl/ Party time, excellent, Wayne’s World.”
        I was wondering that when I saw the tracklist.
        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

You guys think Wayne's World is the same Wayne's World that was supposed to be on Carter 4? Just re-recorded

highly doubt it

could've swore he spoke about a Wayne's World song in like 2008 too

Comment

ok i'm prolly right, got similar lyrics too. ''We �bout everything and everything goes/ Bitch, ni**a, shit, bitch, take a picture/ Tonight I�ll probably f**k another ni**a�s girl/ Party time, excellent, Wayne�s World.�
            Isn't there a Rebirth snippet called Wayne's World too, seems like he's been wanting a Wayne's World track on his album for years

Comment

• I feel like Mahogany is what a modern day Da Drought 3 track would sound like

Comment

ok i'm prolly right, got similar lyrics too. ''We �bout everything and everything goes/ Bitch, ni**a, shit, bitch, take a picture/ Tonight I�ll probably f**k another ni**a�s girl/ Party time, excellent, Wayne�s World.�

not re-recorded, but reworked (if thats what you meant idk), if it was 100% rerecorded it would've had the 'Red Bandana' verse on it, im sure he encorporated some elements though, only way to find out is if we get to hear that version,

he used the 'tonight ill probably fuck another nigga girl party time excellent waynes world' like on like 3 other songs too so

Comment

• https://twitter.com/rapallstars/stat...311191040?s=21

Don�t know if this was already posted in here or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                    it wasnt a bad song, it peaked #7
                    uproar sucked
                    green ranger was better
                    we not going to do this
                    Flows so raw, this beat is pregnant
                    Flow so tight, it's yeast infected

Kill 'em all when they least expect it

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                      Isn't there a Rebirth snippet called Wayne's World too, seems like he's been wanting a Wayne's World track on his album for years
                      yeaah right this one:

He might just have a bunch of Wayne's World tracks from different eras. (Rebirth, C4, Funeral etc..) probaly several we don't know about

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                        I feel like Mahogany is what a modern day Da Drought 3 track would sound like
                        this is actually very accurate wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                          not re-recorded, but reworked (if thats what you meant idk), if it was 100% rerecorded it would've had the 'Red Bandana' verse on it, im sure he encorporated some elements though, only way to find out is if we get to hear that version,

he used the 'tonight ill probably fuck another nigga girl party time excellent waynes world' like on like 3 other songs too so
                          u know something I don't? What does Red Bandana have to do with Wayne's World?

what do u mean by reworked? like remastering, rearrange vocals/verses?

I'm saying that if this is the C4 track it's definitely re-recorded, you can hear his vocals are from this era (the yeah yeah yeah adlibs + the lyrics from the Rap Up article only got a few similarities with the Funeral track)

Comment

Working...
                          X