Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see this? Probably fake but I don�t know what song is at the the beginning

https://twitter.com/lilweasel504/sta...891807744?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      To me it would make more sense to drop car test after the album drops... Why would u play the album for the world before it officially drops? Doesn't make sense
      Yea u might be right, i thought maybe to get everyone hyped

Comment

• It probably be released either January 31st or February 14th

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
          Anyone see this? Probably fake but I don’t know what song is at the the beginning

Too short to tell if it's a legit leak or not imo

Comment

• I just hope this album isn't filled with autotune and features

Comment

Anyone see this? Probably fake but I don’t know what song is at the the beginning

Honestly I'm thinking that Instagram and Twitter post could be the cover... The one he posted last night

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
              It probably be released either January 31st or February 14th
              The dates I'm guessing in order :

1) February 7
              2) January 31
              3) February 14

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post

I don't believe those features at all

Comment

• Did anybody here saw Wayne's tweet?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind ..

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                  To me it would make more sense to drop car test after the album drops... Why would u play the album for the world before it officially drops? Doesn't make sense
                  Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
                  Car test will defo drop after the album lol, other way would just be illogical
                  Car Test doesn't actually play that much music. It's more like a 10 to 20 minute interview in a car. I could see them previewing a song or 2 on there before it drops.

Comment

• I want another Eminem and Wayne collab on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post

That beat sounds nice, I don't think the voice is Wayne though

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                      Car Test doesn't actually play that much music. It's more like a 10 to 20 minute interview in a car. I could see them previewing a song or 2 on there before it drops.
                      I still doubt they release two songs low quality before the drop.. I don't even think we get a single.

Comment

• I think it�s coming next Friday. January 31st. Not February but it�s close enough. Drink Champs interview will drop early next week. I don�t think they would post those graphic designs if it was 2+ weeks away. I think they would post it closer to the release.
                        Only two things I�m hoping for with this album..not a crazy amount of auto tune, and not so much of that fucking �yeah yeah yeah� that we got in C5

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        I want another Eminem and Wayne collab on this.

- - - Updated - - -

That beat sounds nice, I don't think the voice is Wayne though
                        That �uh, fuck it� sounds so much like Wayne tho. & I�ve never heard that beat before

Comment

I think it’s coming next Friday. January 31st. Not February but it’s close enough. Drink Champs interview will drop early next week. I don’t think they would post those graphic designs if it was 2+ weeks away. I think they would post it closer to the release.
                          Only two things I’m hoping for with this album..not a crazy amount of auto tune, and not so much of that fucking “yeah yeah yeah” that we got in C5

- - - Updated - - -

That “uh, fuck it” sounds so much like Wayne tho. & I’ve never heard that beat before
                          Yeah it does actually after listening again.

Comment

Working...
                          X