Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
    Possible Funeral snippet on YM Instagram...
    Hope not sounds like trash and really don't want any irreverent young money artists on it lol but that's going to be a lot to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by omerle View Post
      Less auto-tune = better album
      this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
        i think he meant the video when Weezy annouces that Carter 5 will be coming at his birthday
        yea ik but what do you want a video like that for when you get an interview and Wayne riding around in a car actually listening to it?
        makes no sense to me

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
          yea ik but what do you want a video like that for when you get an interview and Wayne riding around in a car actually listening to it?
          makes no sense to me
          Truth be told I kinda forgot about those for a second, however they may come out after the release.

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
            What album y’all think will be better, Tha Carter V or Funeral?
            Tha Carter 5
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
              Tha Carter 5
              i think funeral will be an AMAZING album... i just have this feeling.. i am a litle nervous though its been so long since we got a project

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                i think funeral will be an AMAZING album... i just have this feeling.. i am a litle nervous though its been so long since we got a project
                I hope so. I was more excited about it when he first talked about it in 2016 and Grateful came out. Would've made a great intro to Funeral.
                #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                  Hope not sounds like trash and really don't want any irreverent young money artists on it lol but that's going to be a lot to ask.
                  Y�all really judging something that you can barely hear? I can�t hear because there�s people talking over the music lmaoo can�t even make out what the track is saying

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                    Y�all really judging something that you can barely hear? I can�t hear because there�s people talking over the music lmaoo can�t even make out what the track is saying
                    Lmao bro I was joking I forgot the rolling eyes emoji. I been on this forum since day 1 like a lot of you and that's all I see people judging a song after 15 seconds or can't really hear it lol

Comment

• Ben billions on funeral

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7t-d9IH...d=z7oobkoyz1l9
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                        This good or?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                          This good or?
                          I mean he helped produce some major hits so I assume it's good? lol

Comment

Working...
                          X