Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on track 3 and can say the production is pretty superior and wayne sounding refreshing.
    "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
    see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll'n View Post
      I'm on track 3 and can say the production is pretty superior and wayne sounding refreshing.
      exactly, yeaah

Comment

• Don't judge me hard, but beats and Wayne's voice is meeeh. I'm not a fan anymore, I just love Wayne's music from now. No Hate. I appreciate all his works.

Comment

• my words for this album: Mama Mia

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
            Well my guess about it being the same length as C5 cause of the vinyl price was real lol
            And no young thug on it so wayne wont be getting that gay $$$ bet the 3 fans he has on here are mad

I'm mad that you are such a bigot and embarrassed that you are ignorant enough to admit it in public. The only people I know who hate gay people are people who are worried they are gay.

Jesus Fucking Christ, you nasty.

And Young Thug has more kids than you do, so you better check your masculinity at the door before you walk through it.

Comment

• Will someone tell me on which tracks he spitting hard

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                Will someone tell me on which tracks he spitting hard
                them all
                R.I.P DAD

Comment

It releasing officially on the official youtube page isnt officially enough for you?
                  I'm sorry, but is it that time of the month for you? You sound like you've gone wrong. You be whining post after post and gettin' all up in people's business and you sound more hormonal and bitchier than 90% of the women I know.

And I'm a woman, so I know.

JFC, take a Midol and chill, man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                    I'm mad that you are such a bigot and embarrassed that you are ignorant enough to admit it in public. The only people I know who hate gay people are people who are worried they are gay.

Jesus Fucking Christ, you nasty.

And Young Thug has more kids than you do, so you better check your masculinity at the door before you walk through it.

Hahaha I listen to a few gay artist but none as gay as young thug.
                    But its an easy trigger for yall so imma keep on saying it haha
                    Hows that youngthughq.com coming along?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                    Will someone tell me on which tracks he spitting hard
                    Bout 90% off em.
                    Its fire! Is it on spotify yet? Seen his socials say its out in 2hrs a while back

Comment

• Man this shit is very underwhelming.... voice sounds bad and the beats sound very cheap idk if my expectations were too high but man it made realize how good C5 actually was

Comment

Hahaha I listen to a few gay artist but none as gay as young thug.
                        Do you listen to a "few black artists" or a "few female artists" or a "few Chinese artists"? And if you can't tell the difference between "gay people" and "Young Thug pissing people off because he likes to troll bigots" then you are way less capable than you sound.

And that would be quite a feat.

Comment

• Darkside line em up T.O and Wayne's World are hard
                          Last edited by Ziploc; 01-31-2020, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X