Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning y�all! This track list looks crazy! I won�t be listening until I get off of work in 9 hours so I can have a decent sound system to listen on. Kinda hurt that this is another wayne album with no Drake feature though :/ since I won�t be listening until later, I just wanna know one thing....is the album fire???

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
      Good morning y’all! This track list looks crazy! I won’t be listening until I get off of work in 9 hours so I can have a decent sound system to listen on. Kinda hurt that this is another wayne album with no Drake feature though :/ since I won’t be listening until later, I just wanna know one thing....is the album fire???
      Yes

Comment

• ALRIGHT just finished the album and man oh man did this brighten my January. Thank you Weezy as always

Album definitely has a lot of autotune but nothing on Sleepless tier so I vibed with it. Especially cuz theres songs on here that has BARS. There defo a couple songs I can't see myself re-playing lmao, but Wayne's songs always grow on me so who knows

Will have to play it like 2 more times to see how it holds up against my favourite Wayne projects, but lyrically and production wise I think this album is great. Coulda definitely cut it back with the autotune some, and those hating are probably mad about that but honestly it works idc

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
          dude you must be like 50yo smh
          and you came to that conclusion how?

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
            Lol why all the no avatar m'fers coming out now?

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
              Good morning y�all! This track list looks crazy! I won�t be listening until I get off of work in 9 hours so I can have a decent sound system to listen on. Kinda hurt that this is another wayne album with no Drake feature though :/ since I won�t be listening until later, I just wanna know one thing....is the album fire???
              Ok so I caved and listened to the first track, and holy shit. Dude went in on some Meek Mill �Dreams & Nightmares� shit

Comment

• Disappointed with the last song just cuz it doesn't stack up to Let It All Work Out or Dontgetit tier

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                Ok so I caved and listened to the first track, and holy shit. Dude went in on some Meek Mill ‘Dreams & Nightmares’ shit
                You in for a treat the album starts off amazing with its first couple of songs

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                  Disappointed with the last song just cuz it doesn't stack up to Let It All Work Out or Dontgetit tier
                  Yea i agree ending kinda weak

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                  Ok so I caved and listened to the first track, and holy shit. Dude went in on some Meek Mill ‘Dreams & Nightmares’ shit
                  Be warned there is quite a bit of "yeah yeah yeah" on some songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
                    Yea i agree ending kinda weak

- - - Updated - - -

Be warned there is quite a bit of "yeah yeah yeah" on some songs
                    Fuck. Exactly what I didn�t want. Lol. Oh well, not gonna let it ruin my experience. I won�t listen till the rest till later when I�m off work and get a buzz going so I can tolerate the �yeah yeah yeah� lmaooo. My trending page on twitter is 80% wayne. I see wayne trending, Funeral trending, and track names on Funeral trending. Apparently people are saying �Clap For Em� is gonna be the summer hit that females are shaking their ass too

Comment

• Anyone who has mixed feelings on the album, please give it a couple more spins. I wasn't a big fan my first listen, but it's starting to click now and it's honestly dope af. Like his complex, technical rhyme schemes of D6/R but mixed with some really dope unorthodox production. For me, Harden was the best track first listen and the worst was the X track (seriously wtf was that garbage). A good 7/10 for me, would be better with a bit of filler trimmed off, but hey that's how it is now in the streaming era
                      RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
                        Anyone who has mixed feelings on the album, please give it a couple more spins. I wasn't a big fan my first listen, but it's starting to click now and it's honestly dope af. Like his complex, technical rhyme schemes of D6/R but mixed with some really dope unorthodox production. For me, Harden was the best track first listen and the worst was the X track (seriously wtf was that garbage). A good 7/10 for me
                        The X track is amazing. Wayne spazzes. Maybe you just a little too sane for that one lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                          Maybe you just a little too sane for that one lol
                          Nah I just got functioning ears I kid with you but nah it just ain't my vibe, X ain't in general
                          RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Working...
                          X