Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
    The X track is amazing. Wayne spazzes. Maybe you just a little too sane for that one lol
    lmaoooo y im not surprised its u. U worship this mf. Worhship God not a celebrity

Comment

• Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
      Nah I just got functioning ears I kid with you but nah it just ain't my vibe, X ain't in general
      Me neither but Wayne murdered it. It might grow on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
      lmaoooo y im not surprised its u. U worship this mf. Worhship God not a celebrity
      Get a life

Comment

Me neither but Wayne murdered it. It might grow on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Get a life
        I get one when you find God in yours. Niga talking about the antichrist and shyt . But you think that song is amazing.

Comment

• Around half way through it and i really really like the production.
          better than i expected so far

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
            I get one when you find God in yours. Niga talking about the antichrist and shyt . But you think that song is amazing.
            lol fuck ur god. You don't like the album cool go away. Why you still lurking on here? You blocked now so don't bother responding to me

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
              Disappointed with the last song just cuz it doesn't stack up to Let It All Work Out or Dontgetit tier

- - - Updated - - -

You in for a treat the album starts off amazing with its first couple of songs
              That�s an understatement Wayne�s World don�t even stack up to pick up your heart

- - - Updated - - -

They fr could�ve kept the last 6 songs AT LEAST. Some of them are so bad it makes me wonder wtf going on with wayne damn

Comment

lol fuck ur god. You don't like the album cool go away. Why you still lurking on here? You blocked now so don't bother responding to me

LUKE 23:34
                “Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing

Comment

• Piano Trap is fire as fuck. He just fucked a piano again

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                    Apparently people are saying �Clap For Em� is gonna be the summer hit that females are shaking their ass too
                    Oh that song a party song for sure

Comment

• I love this album so much
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Mama Mia alone is better than most albums

Comment

• Yeah it's like a mixtape with better production. Sometimes I just want to punch Wayne's engineer in the face. Example of how lazy he was is on the Jay Rock track there's like 20 sec silence in the end how unprofessional is that.

If you enjoy Wayne's latest mixtape you'll like it if you don't you won't.

Wayne did good tho it's his team and the lack of polish and mixing again that I really dislike

Comment

Working...
                          X