Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.gq.com/story/lil-wayne-funeral-type-beat

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
      you missed my point. if you search lil wayne autotune on twitter, it just shows everyone tweeting with those words in their tweet. its not old heads at all, its literally all random people/general public. this "new style" of wayne is not hitting and its so obvious but everyone is completely oblivious & refuses to admit when wayne is starting to sound bad. no ceilings was not full of autotune are you serious dude lmao it was on EVER so slightly in like 4 songs. the way he uses it now is so intense you cant even understand him half the time & that's not a good look. & what are you talking about biggest hit of all autotunechi... what does that even mean.
      yall gotta stop confusing auto tune with voice pitch and cadence

Comment

• Originally posted by ty__silk View Post
        yall gotta stop confusing auto tune with voice pitch and cadence
        dude ive been using autotune myself since i was 16 i know what autotune is lmao. he falls into the pitch/cadence hes using BECAUSE of the autotune. he rarely ever rapped with this pitch/cadence without it. there is autotune on every single song on funeral.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          Yeah I ordered it
          Man since ur from Europe, how does shipping go? How much does it cost?

Comment

• UMG refunded me $6? o.O

Comment

• Am I dreaming I wake up and see all these fuckin Weezys

Comment

• Originally posted by BBoyPersia View Post
                UMG refunded me $6? o.O
                Yea they changed price of album

Comment

• 115k first week predictions from billboard. Not great.

I dislike this album:

Beats are wack
                  Features are underwelming
                  Album is WAY too long (yes yes I get the 24 kobe homage)
                  Nothing really note worthy imo

Comment

• I went into this album with an open mind as its a brand new project and wasn't expecting a C2 album like most so I really enjoy this. It's been on repeat since it's dropped

Comment

• that's why Wayne stay 2 years without launching anything, everything that comes out the fans complain

open mind
                      Last edited by Wayne Maycon Carter; 02-05-2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        I went into this album with an open mind as its a brand new project and wasn't expecting a C2 album like most so I really enjoy this. It's been on repeat since it's dropped

sht i was gonna say tht. i smoked before i listenin and throughouly enjoyed it and like i had been sayin i had 0 expectations for this, and i liked it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        115k first week predictions from billboard. Not great.

I dislike this album:

Beats are wack
                        Album is WAY too long (yes yes I get the 24 kobe homage)

im surprised it got tht much. considering how his other non carter albums do and this is 2020. i promise i was thinkin 90k

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          115k first week predictions from billboard. Not great.

I dislike this album:

Beats are wack
                          Album "is WAY too" long (yes yes I get the 24 kobe homage)
                          What makes the beats wack? I didn't really like Bing James and a few others were a bit bland like Not Me, but overall solid and memorable.
                          What makes the features underwhelming? No huge names? I thought their performances were fine.
                          Album is WAY too long, but who ever listens to albums front to back? Pick the best tracks to you and vibe!
                          Waynes RAPPING wasn't noteworthy? At the end of the day isn't Wayne rapping what we are all here for? It was on par and maybe better at times than CV, D6, and Reloaded!

I can pick 15-20 tracks that I will rarely if ever skip. It will probably end up in my top 5 Wayne Albums and top 10 overall Wayne projects.
                          Last edited by bhawks24; 02-05-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X