Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
    Another solid review for Funeral: https://www.gq.com/story/lil-wayne-funeral-review

Sounds like the reviewer actually listened. I knew this album would have a more mixed response just based on how dark and abrasive it is, but some of the 4 and 5's I've seen are really surprising.
    One of the best reviews I�ve read on Wayne. we really eatin fam.. I never thought post 2010 reviews would start giving Wayne props again.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
      get outta my head is 10/10. get outta my head and bastard are my most played right now
      Lmao... everything alright at home?

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly after a week of coming back and playing this has gotten much better i would only cut about 5 or so off now, never again in my life do I need to hear OT genisis tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
        Honestly after a week of coming back and playing this has gotten much better i would only cut about 5 or so off now, never again in my life do I need to hear OT genisis tho
        I have to admit that some of the songs that people on this Forum have liked the most weren't ones I cared for too much at first. Oddly enough, watching some of the "reaction" videos on YouTube has improved the way I have felt about some of these songs - just watching how people react to the song and hearing what they are thinking when they hear different parts gives me a new look at each song. Now I find that I am liking some of the ones I didn't like as much at first (and didn't think I would ever really like).

Well, that's Wayne for ya - he always strikes when you least expect it.

Comment

• I was surprised at how much fun I had listening to this

- - - Updated - - -

Like some of the songs wild dogs, darkside, Wayne�s world is like fun music. Like 08-09 wayne as far as the party like play music style

Comment

• When do the first week sales get released? I’m really hoping for a surprise 250k-300K! Hopefully all the real Wayne fans help get those sales up and blow those low predictions out the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
              When do the first week sales get released? I�m really hoping for a surprise 250k-300K! Hopefully all the real Wayne fans help get those sales up and blow those low predictions out the water.
              The only chance of even breaking 200k is the tour bundle albums that seem to have gone out Tuesday. Not sure if they were counted in projections already though

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                so far, their collabs just keep getting better and better

Yea but it dont feel right someway

Comment

• where are the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                    I have to admit that some of the songs that people on this Forum have liked the most weren't ones I cared for too much at first. Oddly enough, watching some of the "reaction" videos on YouTube has improved the way I have felt about some of these songs - just watching how people react to the song and hearing what they are thinking when they hear different parts gives me a new look at each song. Now I find that I am liking some of the ones I didn't like as much at first (and didn't think I would ever really like).

Well, that's Wayne for ya - he always strikes when you least expect it.

Which songs specifically?

Comment

• signed cds sold out

hope y�all ordered your copies

- - - Updated - - -

they really not gonna push I do it?!

Comment

• "I Do It" has now sold over 100,000 units (US).

https://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1225426419187994625

Comment

• Originally posted by LilWayneBrasil View Post
                          "I Do It" has now sold over 100,000 units (US).

https://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1225426419187994625
                          How does that translate into equivelamt albums

Answer : 10 000
                          Last edited by ym9191; 02-07-2020, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X