Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
    true he is not a unique rapper these days but hes still a unique lyricst. which is what people seem to forget in the mainstream. he still has bars, flows, rhyme schemes etc. no one can make a verse like wayne when dialed in
    Yep and still has a better flow than current mainstream rappers, who pretty much all sound the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
      That dumbass has fwa as one of his favorite albums 😂😂😂

nobody listens to that shit outside of this site lmao
      does that mean its not a good album because its not easy to listen to and find online??

Comment

• Man I know “Real Nigga Anthem” was suppose to be for C5 but with the version of C5 that dropped I understand it didn’t fit the vibe but for fucks sakes fuck Mack Maine for leaving it off Funeral as well, Funeral had a lot more bangers and it would have fit perfect on there. The part where he says “ I am like one of the last ones, cuz most of the real niggas passing” fits the whole Funeral vibe imo. This song could of easily been swapped out for the xxxtentacion song.

Comment

• School Shooter music video soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-r6fHFD...=1vzos5bqxygli

Comment

• Still digging the fuck out of this album. The only skip for me is Get Outta My Head (don't like the flow Wayne uses). The intro song is pretty weak for me personally and the last 2 songs are grating on my ears but I won't skip any of em. Favorite 3 songs are Sights & Silencers, Stop Playin With Me, and Harden.

Also, y'all think this signed CD we got is Wayne's actual sig?.... I'm bugging cuz I don't even know.
            Last edited by YaBoyInThe505; 04-09-2020, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
              Still digging the fuck out of this album. The only skip for me is Get Outta My Head (don't like the flow Wayne uses). The intro song is pretty weak for me personally and the last 2 songs are grating on my ears but I won't skip any of em. Favorite 3 songs are Sights & Silencers, Stop Playin With Me, and Harden.

Also, y'all think this signed CD we got is Wayne's actual sig?.... I'm bugging cuz I don't even know.
              Someone confirmed the signatures are real, pretty sure it was Mack

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                Thx man you're the 2nd to tell me that. Good looking out

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                  Lol glad I wasn’t the only one trippin about it....when I got the album I compared signatures on google to the one I got. Not gunna lie feel like my signature was fufu and Mack Maine signed em lol ��

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                    Lol glad I wasn’t the only one trippin about it....when I got the album I compared signatures on google to the one I got. Not gunna lie feel like my signature was fufu and Mack Maine signed em lol ��

I've been comparing signatures to copies fans have posted after they got theirs, and not one matches the other so I guess that's good news? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post

When the sig came on a separate booklet (which I was grateful for so I can keep my CD in the car) I was like.... "That's it!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                        what does this have to do with funeral?

there is a thread for that song

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        and you believe him?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                          what does this have to do with funeral?

there is a thread for that song

- - - Updated - - -

and you believe him?
                          Well Wayne's done book signings and shit, I don't see why he couldn't sit in his house and sign a few CDs.

Comment

Working...
                          X