• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martian master View Post
    Weezy not in your top 15 then your list wrong
    top 1

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I firmly still believe that the OG c5 would have been 2000x better than the c5 we recieved. I'm a huge wayne fan but tbh c5 was just underwhelming for me in terms of having songs I can workout to and hype wayne shit which I grew up on and love. Just my opinion. Current wayne better deliver on funeral, get rid of the yeah yeah yeah yeah shit bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsnowman1 View Post
        I firmly still believe that the OG c5 would have been 2000x better than the c5 we recieved. I'm a huge wayne fan but tbh c5 was just underwhelming for me in terms of having songs I can workout to and hype wayne shit which I grew up on and love. Just my opinion. Current wayne better deliver on funeral, get rid of the yeah yeah yeah yeah shit bruh
        just cut on a mixtape or something man please

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
          After watching him on Undisputed he�s definitely pitching his voice purposely, because he sounds the same as he always has when he talks
          literally always think this when i see him up on there

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            thats the thing with music everyone enjoys different shit theres many songs that are pretty "trash" in the traditional sense but i fck with it heavy

- - - Updated - - -

why we being dramatic lik this wayne is still dropping great songs and projects why we so dramatic after 2 average verses
            I'm not, I don't really listen to much Wayne these days honestly. Just don't feel the vibe like I used to. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              I'm not, I don't really listen to much Wayne these days honestly. Just don't feel the vibe like I used to. That's all.
              I can sympathize with that...

You feel the same with old tracks?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                Thats fasinating i find myself more into Wayne then I've ever been ��

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                  I can sympathize with that...

You feel the same with old tracks?
                  I do vibe with the old tracks hard af. Basically everything he dropped before the birdman situation I vibe with

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsnowman1 View Post
                    I do vibe with the old tracks hard af. Basically everything he dropped before the birdman situation I vibe with
                    Wild man... I get what you’re sayin but coming from a guy that plays C1 daily S4TW2 and D6R are some of my favorites.

Comment

I don't even think this is a management issue, remove the management issue and I'm sure it would still be happening. Not a single human on the planet can wake up every day, day in and day out, and be their very best. Especially with all the shit Wayne has had going on last several years. He is also entitled just like anyone to decide when he wants to go on cruise control and when he wants to go hard. This is the double edged sword of his skill....sets the bar so high its impossible to meet all the time and you've shot yourself in the foot in terms of pleasing people, which we know he doesn't care about anyway

I don't have nearly as much of a problem with his 2012-2013 run as a lot of folks do....I personally find things to like in all versions of him and love the fact that he just does him and doesn't give a shit about anyone's expectations. Completely understandable the man would have a midlife crisis...he barely had a childhood and is a workaholic with lots of vices. Am I in love with any of his super recent stuff? Not really but I feel like I have more than enough material to keep me happy forever. I also have faith that he can still turn it on whenever he wants and agree his "average" is still better than a lot of other artists at their best

Unpopular opinion but I personally think IANAHB2 is underrated. I hear shades of C2 and DD3 in some places and even where it is outrageous I have personally found things I can like. It is apples to oranges to compare it to old Wayne so its not really a fair comparison IMO. Same with C5, a much more personal album that people are holding to an old standard. They are all different and while I do wish he had better management and agree some of his stuff is headshake worthy or meh, I personally don't feel the need to hold him to any particular standard artistically.

My 2 cents...I think we are being a bit hard on him.

Comment

Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
                        I don't have nearly as much of a problem with his 2012-2013 run as a lot of folks do...
                        this. id take tapout, take it to the head, and love me over all this

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                          this. id take tapout, take it to the head, and love me over all this
                          youd take tapout and take it to the head over maymach music 6 verse and other verses we got this year? damn thats wild

Comment

Working...
                          X