X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
    I can sympathize with that...

You feel the same with old tracks?
    Nah I still play old Wayne from time to time, I always will as he's one of my favourites ever. I still listen to his current stuff but I don't get the same addiction like I used to with the songs. It's just a different era, evolve of him as an artist. I'd love for him to drop a mixtape though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      youd take tapout and take it to the head over maymach music 6 verse and other verses we got this year? damn thats wild
      Id take all those songs over the Maybach 6 for sure but not everything this year. During that era wayne had some corny lines, but his swag back then could change it from corny to dope by the way he delivered the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsnowman1 View Post
        I firmly still believe that the OG c5 would have been 2000x better than the c5 we recieved. I'm a huge wayne fan but tbh c5 was just underwhelming for me in terms of having songs I can workout to and hype wayne shit which I grew up on and love. Just my opinion. Current wayne better deliver on funeral, get rid of the yeah yeah yeah yeah shit bruh
        lol why I say this on here I get plenty heat for it
        Lol that�s fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
          his swag back then could change it from corny to dope by the way he delivered the line.
          Thank u. Thts all I�m saying

Comment

Working...
          X