but KY is right....why would he know

i just wanted 2 see what he would say

Comment

Re: KY (wayne's engineer)

[quote=Xclusive Wayne]
      Originally posted by yankees8890
      Originally posted by "Xclusive Wayne":21y5x7hf
      Originally posted by yankees8890
      He said it looks like Rebirth and C4 coming out next year but I highly doubt that..
      how do u doubt that?

12 months is a long time
      Idk you know Wayne and release dates lol.
      Rebirth will definitely come out, and C4 most likely will too.[/quote:21y5x7hf]

Yeah I'm def copping Rebirth Feb. 2. But if C4 does come out next year I might cop 5 copies lol.

Comment

wat websites should i go too for young money info

http://www.youngmoneyhq.com/

Comment

wat websites should i go too for young money info

http://www.youngmoneyhq.com

i didnt ask this... just posting it

Comment

I'm sure you know the answer, but on the WAYM album it says t-streets name is "Tony Streets" can you confirm that?

lol

That was my question. I'm assuming that its true.

Comment

So I asked is C4 already recorded he didnt answer yet, but I've answered my own question, it obviously is since Wayne goin to be incarcerated in Feb and he will be for a year and KY said its comin 2010 so its definitely already recorded and probably locked up so there wont be any leaks, and on one off his one phone call days he will call Birdman and give him the combination to a place where he stored C4 then in a month or two it will be released, btw he should be doing the album shoot in January right?

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
              "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
              - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
              sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waynefan24
                So I asked is C4 already recorded he didnt answer yet, but I've answered my own question, it obviously is since Wayne goin to be incarcerated in Feb and he will be for a year and KY said its comin 2010 so its definitely already recorded and probably locked up so there wont be any leaks, and on one off his one phone call days he will call Birdman and give him the combination to a place where he stored C4 then in a month or two it will be released, btw he should be doing the album shoot in January right?
                he will probably re-record it 1 week before he gets locked up!

Comment

personally i want him to write it post prison cuz he will blow us away with all the shit he has pent up for this year or so he's locked up
                  Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                  viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Everybody needs to fucking chill, the chances of C4 coming out even soon is tottaly farfetched. Dont go around starting rumors about C4 probably coming out because its uncalled for. All of ym/cm members have proven to be faulty with their info multiple times, as KY said he was 100% that no ceilings wouldnt be released till mid to late november, and it came out on hallowween, and on multple other occasions CM's marketing guy said No Ceilings was going to have 16 all new tracks AFTER the leak, and we got what, 3 or 4? i know its okay to hope, but dont hope hard.
                    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
                      Everybody needs to fucking chill, the chances of C4 coming out even soon is tottaly farfetched. Dont go around starting rumors about C4 probably coming out because its uncalled for. All of ym/cm members have proven to be faulty with their info multiple times, as KY said he was 100% that no ceilings wouldnt be released till mid to late november, and it came out on hallowween, and on multple other occasions CM's marketing guy said No Ceilings was going to have 16 all new tracks AFTER the leak, and we got what, 3 or 4? i know its okay to hope, but dont hope hard.
                      we are all perfectly calm

Comment

Thats good, I'm just saying that everybody will get all hyped for something that most likely will not happen. Its happened for everything Wayne releases or someone in the YM/CM fam says something, when theyve proven time and time again that they're unbelievable, BIRDMAN, the owner of CM said we'd have CM heroes in a week, wheres that?
                        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
                          Thats good, I'm just saying that everybody will get all hyped for something that most likely will not happen. Its happened for everything Wayne releases or someone in the YM/CM fam says something, when theyve proven time and time again that they're unbelievable, BIRDMAN, the owner of CM said we'd have CM heroes in a week, wheres that?
                          birdman has no clue wat he's talkin bout ever, he said Rebirth n C4 will be a 2 CD set released on Nov. 23rd
                          Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                          viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Working...
                          X