KY (wayne's engineer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KY (wayne's engineer)

well even if Wayne gets a year (which we dont know if he is) he only has to serve 80 % of the time plus he could get out early for good behavior. So it could come late 2010.

Comment

yeah but even with good behavior a judge still has to okay with it, and i think new york wants to make an example with him. i dont see him getting out until feb honestly, i would like to see it happen, but i doubt it will, his being caught in teexas wont look good on the situation either, even if he didnt get cited for it he still got caught you know?
      It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

I feel ya NY is rough on gun charges its almost rediculice how hard they are. So sentencing is Feb 15th right? will go to jail right away or will he wait?

Comment

idk, i think thats what was planned, most likely thats what they do at sentancing, but since he has newborns he could very very easily persuade a judge to put him on house arrest or something and put the time off like a month like they did for T.I

Comment

is wayne still going to jail?!

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
              idk, i think thats what was planned, most likely thats what they do at sentancing, but since he has newborns he could very very easily persuade a judge to put him on house arrest or something and put the time off like a month like they did for T.I
              O think if the did put him on house arrest he would mostly record and smoke weed lol. That being said he is always is there for his kids.

Comment

He'll get out in 2010 trust me. He's not doing a full year and will probably get out in 8 months. His lawyer will probably tell the judge he has 2 newborns and he doesn't want to miss their 1st b-day lol

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                  He'll get out in 2010 trust me. He's not doing a full year and will probably get out in 8 months
                  prolly less
                  they got nothing on hiimmmmmmmmm
                  but ya.. out in 2010

Comment

Theyve got a state full of angry politicians who HATE gangs, weed, guns, and anything else they can make a public statement for. I dont know about any other state, but in New York you have to be Voted into a Judicial job, therefor you must campaign, a Judge in NY is just as political as a senator for NY, they need to make an example for the new gun laws to let people know theyre serious about it, so why not do it on somebody that has this much influence on a whole generation?

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
                      Theyve got a state full of angry politicians who HATE gangs, weed, guns, and anything else they can make a public statement for. I dont know about any other state, but in New York you have to be Voted into a Judicial job, therefor you must campaign, a Judge in NY is just as political as a senator for NY, they need to make an example for the new gun laws to let people know theyre serious about it, so why not do it on somebody that has this much influence on a whole generation?
                      Never thought of that. Good thinking.

Comment

I'm telling you, he's not doing the full year.

Comment

I dont want him to be in for a full year, but NY is more harsh on gun laws than Georgia is, and T.i is serving his whole year aint he? NY doesnt give a fuck that lil wayne is who he is asides from the fact that everyone is going to know what he winds up getting in terms of jail time. We'll see how it all plays out but if i wouldnt be surprised if they dont even give him a chance for parroll.

Comment

Working...
                          X