Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.

Lol damn, that must of been soo painful.

Comment

Re: Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.

why are you guys hating on the diamond teeth lol? lil wayne got it all over his mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by uptown21 View Post
        And apparently his cerebral cortex with Play-doh).
        Lol at that ^^

And Chronic, the article says, "This isn't your run-of-the-mill diamond grill a la Lil Wayne, folks. When asked by his Twitterati if he was for real, he came back with this: "No seriously ... I said my teeth are real diamonds... these are not fronts... I replaced my bottom row of teeth with diamonds."

Comment

Hell yeah Yeezy! That sick!

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
            Hell yeah Yeezy! That sick!
            Lol, Word. That shit had to hurt like hell but it looks hot.
            Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
              Lol at that ^^

And Chronic, the article says, "This isn't your run-of-the-mill diamond grill a la Lil Wayne, folks. When asked by his Twitterati if he was for real, he came back with this: "No seriously ... I said my teeth are real diamonds... these are not fronts... I replaced my bottom row of teeth with diamonds."
              I understand but in a way Wayne was doing something nobody was doing by getting permanent diamond fronts on his teeth and nobody here was really complaining or dissing him for doing that and now Kanye is doing something that nobody has done ..if you get what I mean , I just don't see the big deal. It's not like it's your teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                I understand but in a way Wayne was doing something nobody was doing by getting permanent diamond fronts on his teeth and nobody here was really complaining or dissing him for doing that and now Kanye is doing something that nobody has done ..if you get what I mean , I just don't see the big deal. It's not like it's your teeth.
                Yeah, I get what you're saying. But Wayne still had his physical teeth, Kanye had his completely removed and replaced with diamonds. I think that's where people are coming from.

Comment

Looks dope to me.

Comment

It look weird. First off, the bottom looks small like baby teeth compared to his top row. Second, its creepy w/o having teeth individually shaped in it. It just looks odd.
                    http://www.iamshanell.com
                    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

He's going his own way, with his album, swag, life. He's always been different, are people actually figuring it out by now? This is why I love Ye.

But that has to feel akward for him.

D4! C4!
                      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

i wonder how they made it into his gums?

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                          i wonder how they made it into his gums?
                          That's what I'm wondering. In the second pic. it looks like the diamonds are 'floating' above his gums.

Comment

Working...
                          X