Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.

ok, so when did he do this? cuz i'm not gonna lie, it kinda sounds like kanye's trynna bullshit us, that could just be a straight grill in his mouth covering his teeth, and if he did it within the last few months his face woulda been completely swollen, and i'm sure he wouldn't have performed at any award show or made any new songs.
    sorry, just sounds like bullshit to me, just sayin.

Comment

Re: Kanye West had all the teeth in his lower jaw removed and replaced with diamonds.

Why do genius artist always have to be so damn crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
        ok, so when did he do this? cuz i'm not gonna lie, it kinda sounds like kanye's trynna bullshit us, that could just be a straight grill in his mouth covering his teeth, and if he did it within the last few months his face woulda been completely swollen, and i'm sure he wouldn't have performed at any award show or made any new songs.
        sorry, just sounds like bullshit to me, just sayin.
        well that article was posted August 4, 2010. So, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
          well that article was posted August 4, 2010. So, who knows?
          proof kanye is a bullshitter
          article was from august 4th

^^^VMA's were September 12th
          you can clearly see he has his bottom teeth in that pic, it's small but you can see it

Comment

^^ yeah i know, but look at this pic:

It wasn't his ENTIRE row of teeth, just a few in the front. But that VMA pic, if it was bigger I'd be sold. I think he did it because if you look at the size of the diamonds, they're tiny in height.

Edit

And apparently, so I've read, he didn't have real teeth in that place for awhile (since the accident), and he had fakes in place.

Comment

yea, i guess it looks legit, i just don't trust a lot of the stuff kanye says, he's got good music, he's just an asshole lol whether he did it or not, he's still a dumbass, just more of one if he did do it. i hope he has fun brushing his teeth with polish.

Comment

that looks pretty dumb tbh

there like a long rectangle doesnt even look real

wayne definitely has the best grillz in the world, cuz there shaped like actual teeth

but if he really got his real teeth removed then thats just flat out stupid/ridiculous

Comment

it looks like shit

Comment

Buy WOW Gold

u bear heard this a billion times but i would like to no the pre-eminent approach to
                    win 5000 gold in WoW ive tryed the dailes and agriculture but i cant find
                    what to delegate and i run outa dailes so if any 1 can steal me please tell me
                    what i should Buy Cheap WOW Gold seeking 5000g?!

Comment

Working...
                    X