Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    whole track was average lol

at least the beat was kinda good... over 8min though? lawd...
    Yeah I agree. No one really stood out or went in like they should've on that shit.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      That verse was so average. We now know you are a Kendrick dickrider because of this post.

Comment

• Kendrick's flow and consistent syllable rhyming on Power Circle wasn't crazy?

Comment

• He said it was average tho!

Comment

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
            Kendrick's flow and consistent syllable rhyming on Power Circle wasn't crazy?
            He used that same flow and rhyme scheme over 50 times in the last year alone.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Pux View Post
              I know im late to the party but this is so true.. How you gonna make a mixtape over his album, mention him in a couple of songs, but not have him in your top 5 rappers.. Get out of here..

I mean.. I can see where he is coming from if the interviewer asked who he thinks are the top 5 best rappers .. But she asked him his favorite .. No way he is bumping Eminem more than Wayne .. Doesn't look like that type of guy IMO
              Well done. You have just proven you can think for yourself and don't conform to group mentality.
              Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
              How yall gon tell Kendrick what Kendrick listens to?
              Cause he's a ass kissing liar. Y'all don't want to admit it but it's true.

Comment

• yo this boy is so fucking ill. that BET back room shit had me shittin myself tbh. hope thats on the album.

Comment

• I was listening to Tyga's first mixtape, Young On Probation (2007) for the first time in a while, and I noticed something, there was a song featuring Jay Rock and Kendrick Lamar (K. Dot), Dunno if it's rare but I thought I'd post it here, it's dope

LimeLinx - Home - Free File Hosting and Sharing - Audio, Video, Image

Comment

• Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                    Well done. You have just proven you can think for yourself and don't conform to group mentality.

Cause he's a ass kissing liar. Y'all don't want to admit it but it's true.
                    At the end of the day you don't know what he listens to or what his favorite rappers are..

Pux even said Kendrick doesn't listen to Em because "he's not that type of guy" lol you don't know what type of guy he is, you don't know him personally

If he said those are his Fav rappers ill take his word for it until he says different

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                      At the end of the day you don't know what he listens to or what his favorite rappers are..

Pux even said Kendrick doesn't listen to Em because "he's not that type of guy" lol you don't know what type of guy he is, you don't know him personally

If he said those are his Fav rappers ill take his word for it until he says different
                      I have a pretty good idea of what he listens too based of his music and Im guaranteeing he likes Young Dwayne over Marshall, Shawn and maybe Big.

Stop being so close minded. It's pretty obvious he gave a generic list to play safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                        I have a pretty good idea of what he listens too based of his music and Im guaranteeing he likes Young Dwayne over Marshall, Shawn and maybe Big.

Stop being so close minded. It's pretty obvious he gave a generic list to play safe.
                        smh, you're the one being close minded, it's the shit he listens to, not the shit he's influenced by
                        stop being such a fuckin' hipster

Comment

• http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/kendrick...news.2225.html

Comment

Working...
                          X