Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ASAP Rocky Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    A$AP killed that "hands on the wheel feature"...nigga just totally bodied SchoolBoyQ
    He knew he had to come hard since Q got him on Brand New Guy

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
      It was on this forum posted already. Searched two seconds and reposted it. I don't add lames on Facebook, I don't even know his name Nice try tho.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Because you said this?

And I take this seriously? Rofl. I'm just ethering you kids for fun while I lay in my hospital bed on morphine.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Come on dude. At least diss me with some facts. Everyone uses that "He's not cool in real life so he acts tough online" diss. That shit overused. You were doing good a few posts back dissing my hobby, rapping. Even though it's opinion of whether it's good or not, at least you were dissing something real in my life. Try again better next time. PM me and I might give you some ammo to diss myself with.

I do love my mom, but nah I'm not really a mommas boy. I wasn't aware taking a picture with mom = being a mommas boy. You need to read the reply to PWF above, it'll come in handy for you too.
      Ethering kids?

Sure why not, you're still the only loser here.

Lol who takes pictures from people's tumblr to try to diss them
      No matter where you found the picture you still took a L by doing exactly what you just said was lame

THP it's time for you to stop posting. I thought my last post would shut you up, but guess you're not so "mature" as you act like by calling us kids. Anyways imma ignore you now so everything you say to me from now on is totally casper the friendly ghost
      Last edited by PlayinWithFire; 01-19-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

gtfo with that arguing

Comment

I feel happy when i listen to this song

Comment

The Check-In: A$AP Rocky | Video | MTV

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
              Yeah he really seems like that dude nobody likes and that's why he tries to act so cool on the internet
              not saying its true, but i've heard this via pm from 2 other members as well, who chat with thp outside of hq.
              EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Yo you guys I let it ride for a while but i come to this thread for more knowledge on ASAP not to read lame ass arguments which have nothing to do with the actual topic. So take that shit to PM please.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post

does this white dude rap too??

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                    not saying its true, but i've heard this via pm from 2 other members as well, who chat with thp outside of hq.
                    Young Diezel delivering the truth

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                        Swag

Comment

Tryna cop that Benz wagon, my bitch drive it, my friends crash it
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X