Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ASAP Rocky Discussion Thread

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Sure why not, you're still the only loser here.

Lol who takes pictures from people's tumblr to try to diss them
    You took it from Facebook, but whatever... You basically just ethered yourself bro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
        You took it from Facebook, but whatever... You basically just ethered yourself bro
        Just stop replyin' to him bruh. He's etherin' himself all the time.

He said this to me in the Weezy Vet Random Topic:
        Originally posted by THP850
        Stop taking the internet so fucking seriously gawd damn.
        Look how much time he uses on tryin' to win these forum-argument and find my picture. It's hilarious tbh... THP is one of the members who take internet WAY to seriously rofl

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

Look how much time he uses on tryin' to win these forum-argument and find my picture. It's hilarious tbh
          Yeah he really seems like that dude nobody likes and that's why he tries to act so cool on the internet

Comment

Yeah he really seems like that dude nobody likes and that's why he tries to act so cool on the internet
            True dat.

He's a momma's boy in real life...

Comment

It was on this forum posted already. Searched two seconds and reposted it. I don't add lames on Facebook, I don't even know his name Nice try tho.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Look how much time he uses on tryin' to win these forum-argument and find my picture. It's hilarious tbh... THP is one of the members who take internet WAY to seriously rofl
              Because you said this?

Originally posted by ABjerg
              Damn I hate that german ass faggot, Quil...

It's funny to see how much he tries to act tough tho.

I thought we were over the time where I accused him of dickridin' Frank cause I haven't been talkin' any negativity at him since, but apparently we weren't, since he talked bullshit at me in the chat lmao - and then today he writes: still mad? ... or something like that Doesn't make sense at all, when he's talkin' mad shit at me all the time lolol
              And I take this seriously? Rofl. I'm just ethering you kids for fun while I lay in my hospital bed on morphine.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Come on dude. At least diss me with some facts. Everyone uses that "He's not cool in real life so he acts tough online" diss. That shit overused. You were doing good a few posts back dissing my hobby, rapping. Even though it's opinion of whether it's good or not, at least you were dissing something real in my life. Try again better next time. PM me and I might give you some ammo to diss myself with.
              True dat.

He's a momma's boy in real life...
              I do love my mom, but nah I'm not really a mommas boy. I wasn't aware taking a picture with mom = being a mommas boy. You need to read the reply to PWF above, it'll come in handy for you too.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

It was on this forum posted already. Searched two seconds and reposted it. I don't add lames on Facebook, I don't even know his name Nice try tho.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Because you said this?

And I take this seriously? Rofl. I'm just ethering you kids for fun while I lay in my hospital bed on morphine.
                Yes? That's one quote? All ya do is talkin' shit so ya can argue with someone? If I was you I was probably searchin' around HQ to find quotes to prove my point and feel like "winnin'" but I won't. I have a life ya digg.

Comment

Sure why not, you're still the only loser here.

who is that???

Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post

A$AP CITY
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    who is that???
                    It's me, but I don't really see the problem. I was just showin' my love for Wayne's music and fuckin' around with PS.

Comment

Yes? That's one quote? All ya do is talkin' shit so ya can argue with someone? If I was you I was probably searchin' around HQ to find quotes to prove my point and feel like "winnin'" but I won't. I have a life ya digg.
                      Yo, it's the fucking internet. If I'm bored and wanna come hand out ethers, imma do it. Stop taking the internet so seriously gosh rofl.
                      Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      who is that???
                      Abjerg. He was showing his love for weezy.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Yo, it's the fucking internet. If I'm bored and wanna come hand out ethers, imma do it. Stop taking the internet so seriously gosh rofl.
                        Back at ya

Abjerg. He was showing his love for weezy.
                        Yes. Thank you for being so polite sir, and exceptin' my enormous love for Weezy F Baby.

even tho ya don't mean it that way

Comment

A$AP killed that "hands on the wheel feature"...nigga just totally bodied SchoolBoyQ
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X