ASAP Rocky Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ASAP Rocky Discussion Thread

I see a lot of people on here talking about him when I never even heard of him. I think he has a mixtape out that I seen on hotnewhiphopmusic. I gonna try to see what all the hypes about.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Just checked hotnewhiphopmusic and didn't see it, must've seen his face somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      I see a lot of people on here talking about him when I never even heard of him. I think he has a mixtape out that I seen on hotnewhiphopmusic. I gonna try to see what all the hypes about.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Just checked hotnewhiphopmusic and didn't see it, must've seen his face somewhere else.
      Live.Love.A$AP

Download it

Worship it

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

Tryna cop that Benz wagon, my bitch drive it, my friends crash it
        this show loooked fucking crazy

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

Tryna cop that Benz wagon, my bitch drive it, my friends crash it
          Wow. That show looked so crazy. Craziest performance I've seen in a good while. Wow.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Rocky's coming to Sweden this summer !

Instagram:
            NordicBeauties

Comment

cant wait to see rocky when him and kendrick open for drake on tour. the holy trinity

Comment

"Niggas jockin my screw flow, they tryna jack it, new clothes"

Comment

Listened to him again. Digged him more this time, but I still think he's really amaturish and his production sounds badly mastered imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    Listened to him again. Digged him more this time, but I still think he's really amaturish and his production sounds badly mastered imo.
                    Honestly i think the production on LIVE.LOVE.A$AP outshines his lyrics. Not saying he doesnt have lyrics, but they dont seem to be so special throughout the tape.
                    On another note, I can't stop listening to Hands On The Wheel. Rocky's flow
                    Twitter

Comment

edit: nvm, didn't see it was already posted..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          honestly, he's a bit overrated around this site. his lyrics are sub par and the production's pretty decent to good at best. dude's just got his own style that at the same time pays homage to '90's gangsta-rap, which is what i like about him. don't get me wrong, he's alright, and i have his tape in my itunes, he's probably one of the better dudes out of all the young cats coming out lately. other than that, he's being gassed up - highly.
                          http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
                          if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Working...
                          X