• Show
Clear All

• new song so wack smh
    @ay_espo

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      this guy really forgot how to rap
      What are you saying?
      I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Its like he's not even trying anymore

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Man yall are fucking retarded. Listens to Young Thug but says this is bad? fucking lames lmao. yall are embarrassing

Yes he isnt in his prime but dont act like this aint hard. Dont act like the lyrics isnt dope af.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
          Its like he's not even trying anymore
          youre dumb.

this lyrics better then 95% of this other shit

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          lolololol
          Last edited by Ozzie; 06-02-2015, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Definitely not his best work, but it's listenable. Third verse is flames. Wish he'd rap about something else though

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              so you hear this and say he forgot how to rap, but would probably listen to any new Wayne verses and say they are dope even though they are full of punchlines we already heard

this song is honestly dope. Em is probably the rapper that didnt change his style to match with todays music.

fucking people these days....if this is whack, then every song released this year was straight garbage lol
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                so you hear this and say he forgot how to rap, but would probably listen to any new Wayne verses and say they are dope even though they are full of punchlines we already heard

this song is honestly dope. Em is probably the rapper that didnt change his style to match with todays music.

fucking people these days....if this is whack, then every song released this year was straight garbage lol
                you trollin now, Wayne has had some fucking flames out this year.

I can see why people dont like this song. Its kinda boring. Em has done it a thousand times before. Ive heard it maybe 10 times, and spent the day annotating the lyrics on Genius. It's not his best work at all. Speedom was fucking insane compared to this, and even Best Friend was better.

But he didnt forget how to rap. I wish he'd switch his flow up though.. It's getting boring hearing the same flow over and over

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  you trollin now, Wayne has had some fucking flames out this year.

I can see why people dont like this song. Its kinda boring. Em has done it a thousand times before. Ive heard it maybe 10 times, and spent the day annotating the lyrics on Genius. It's not his best work at all. Speedom was fucking insane compared to this, and even Best Friend was better.

But he didnt forget how to rap. I wish he'd switch his flow up though.. It's getting boring hearing the same flow over and over
                  yeah, but Waynes songs all song unique and different....isnt like every verse we hear from him sounds like the last one
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• New song is dope af

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                      youre dumb.

this lyrics better then 95% of this other shit
                      i know he's still got it lyrically brah

But his new flows make songs unlistenable to me

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                        New song is dope af

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                          New song is dope af

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X